TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS: Premier Rides awarded Trans Studio contract

^If you could please post the link where that came from so the source is properly cited, it would much appreciated. And who knows, something like this could even be front page material if the source is listed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^If you could please post the link where that came from so the source is properly cited, it would much appreciated. And who knows, something like this could even be front page material if the source is listed.

im sorry, just forgot , edited !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The park is already open yesterday, but the coaster isn't ready yet it's still in test mode so i can't ride it.

But i take a picture and video of the coaster, I already upload it on youtube, here is the link

Let's just say this is a teaser. The coaster is already sponsored by Yamaha so it's titled Yamaha Coaster

• 2 weeks later...

PHOTO UPDATE :

Here is the ticket counter, not a ticket actually it's a card that's contained your deposit money.

The lobby here is pretty awesome, Las Vegas style. So many led's

here it is, the indoor theme park.

Yamaha coaster entry gate

"Dunia Lain" is a horror ride, not so much..

It's too dark, even my cam with led light is useless.

An indoor log flume..Awesome

You can take this ride to view this park from above, like hot balloon in rail..

Power Surge..my fav

Dinner? anyone.. burger and shakes only

Some rides hasn't opened yet

Coaster time

The control panel

sorry no POV can't get the permission.

This view is amazing..

Premier has sent us a press release regarding the opening of the new Yamaha Racing Coaster at Trans Studio.

Premier Rides’ newest high tech thrill ride, the Yamaha Racing Coaster, has opened in Bandung, Indonesia at the new Trans Studio Indoor Theme Park which has just had its grand opening. The new theme park is the largest indoor facility of its type in the world and Premier designed, built, and supervised installation of the signature attraction of the park. The Yamaha Racing Coaster is a 50 meter tall launch coaster that uses magnetic drive technology to slingshot riders from zero to over 100 kilometers per hour in just over two seconds. The coaster features multiple inversions and a vertical zero G spike that gives the sensation that riders will be shot off the end of the track.

Jim Seay, president of Premier, noted “The Yamaha Racing Coaster is one of the most advanced technology attractions we have built and we are certainly honored to have had the opportunity to export such an amazing piece of equipment to Trans Studio, the entertainment leader in Indonesia. It is amazing to watch the ride in action especially where the five ton train loaded with riders is lifted vertically to a height of 50 meters with only a powerful magnetic wave touching the train.”

Chairul Tanjung, the CEO of Para Group, the parent organization of Trans Studio, commented “We wanted to make a strong statement to our guests that we were bringing the best and most innovative attractions to Trans Studio Bandung and with Premier’s Yamaha Racing Coaster, we now have one of the fastest and most thrilling coasters in the world.”

Seay added, “The ride is the calling card to the elaborate park standing in front of the facility with a giant ten meter tall sign adorning the imposing structure. At night, spotlights bathe the structure which can be seen for miles around. Guests who ride the attraction actually board indoors in a highly themed environment that highlights the accomplishments of Yamaha motorcycle racing and the racing theme is integrated into the ride experience.”

2034722623_YamahaRacingCoaster--TransStudioBandung.jpg.459b925bb002a6b4dee2718355ccd3d7.jpg

309490324_yamaharacingcoaster_si.jpg.d6bf993ca506908d5486361636cbab17.jpg

Park looks great. Hats off to Trans Studio for opening it so soon as when i was there in April there was still loads of work still pending.

I didn't think it would be possible to open it by July.

Good to see the park is busy as well.

Thanks for the update guys.

• 3 weeks later...

People said that Yamaha Racing Coaster in Trans Studio Bandung is one of the fastest rollercoaster in the world.

Anyone knows exactly what is the maximum speed of this coaster? Is it supposed to be on the top ten of the fastest rollercoaster in the world?

And is Trans Studio Bandung the largest indoor theme park in the world? How was it compared to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi?

MOV06557.mp4

Yamaha Racing Coaster in Trans Studio Bandung

• 1 month later...