TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pets: Post a picture

^^ Lucy's so pretty. What kind of dog is she?

Thank you!! She is a rhodesian ridgeback/chow mix. She is the most loyal dog I have met to date. When she runs sometimes she looks like she is prancing cause she gets so excited. She is 13 years old, and will gladly tear your arm off when I say "Get R Done" ... with enough class to hand it back to you when I say "Drop".

For those that may be interested: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/rhodesianridgeback.htm

She got a haircut three weeks ago and she REALLY hates it ... never again, says Daddy over and over -- never again.

153318205_LucyHaircut1.jpg.9547ce69366620b3fb4877e00637a37f.jpg

Never again Daddy .... never again!

Here's 2 pics of the no. 2 love of my life

My beloved 8 yrs old toy poodle that goes by the name of Lucky. Its a he.

I apologise if Lucky does not look like ur typical poodle. My dad likes to trim his fur (D.I.Y) instead of sending him for proper grooming. :?

Lucky01a.jpg.9aa510207b037e22f518dd4211d237e6.jpg

Lucky looking his adorable self.

Luckya.thumb.jpg.49efe6a234204cd6ad2573b3670858be.jpg

Lucky looking a little petrified.

• 1 month later...

Here's the latest picture of my cat, Angus McNasty. Looks rather casual doesn't he? And he's filled out enough to fill up that basket.

634812378_IntheNewsred.jpg.4cbf0c30e5a534496cdad25bd7a1d329.jpg

"Hey--be a pal and pour a me cold Anchor Steam, dude."

Here are my four pets.

That is Xandra, We were originally a foster family for her, but she got attacked by a neighborhood dog during her placement training, so they had to drop her from the program, so we got her back and she's ours for good.

That's Miss. Charline "Charlie" Chaplin

Groucho Marxs . I call him Grouch sometimes since he can have an attitude. Also, he isn't related to charlie, we got them from two different places and managed to get two cats both with a mustache.

This is our latest pet, my sisters cat Trixie. This was taken when we first got her, she's already full grown today.

Here's my pup I got the night before Thanksgiving. Her name is Zelda and she has golden retriever/husky/lab mix. As you see in the pic, she is in the process of owning Baby, the kitten.

Aww your dog is so cute!

I'd post a picture of my dog (she's a golden retriever), but I can't find one, so oh well.

^^Thats ironic...the litter that our big baby came from included a black female with white spots almost in the same places and we named her Princess as well before we gave her away.

We kept the large, dominant grey male. However dominant he is, hes the sweetest most loyal cat I have ever come across. He acts more like a dog than a cat sometimes. Heck, hes 16lbs of male cat muscle so when he sits up in the yard, most people ask if its our small dog.

Claudia looks like the model for those big-eyed-cat greeting cards. Why is she "evil"?

we got her from the spca. she sat in her cage completely silent and looking up at us, so we thought she was going to be the sweetest thing ever... when we brought her home she was running around like crazy and suckled on our clothing... it's the only time she would purr. she NEVER purrs like a normal cat. she still does the milk tread thingy and sucks on a blanket on my parents' bed, and that's the ONLY time she ever purrs. She pees all over the place, and attacks the other cat.

Also, one time when we went to canada's wonderland we came home and she was limping, she hurt her paw. to this day she still sits with the one paw in the air; we call her "stumpy" cause it's amusing. That's not why she's evil, but it's a funny side-story.