TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Batman Arkham Asylum Players

CreativeForce

So I have a client who would like to recreate portions of the Batman Arkham Asylum video game for a live event they're doing next year. if you've played the game and have time to answer a couple of questions it would really help out.

We're there any really memorable levels or bosses that absolutly have to be in a live version?

What was your favorite part of the game?

What would you be dissapointed in, if it wasnt' there?

Would a haunt "maze" like idea work to bring this to life?

We're in blue sky mode right now and just trying to get some ideas of what fans of the game might want to see.

Thanks for all your help everybody!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scarecrow hallucination levels were totally messed up, and totally awesome. In particular the 1st encounter triggered in the morgue. Totally creeped me out.

My favorite parts of the game was probably the stalking segments. Big open room, lots of henchmen, and you gotta pick them off one by one in stealthy take downs.

One thing I liked where the announcements that were heard throughout the asylum, especially The Joker's. I think one cool section of the game was Killer Croc's lair, where you have keep the noise down to a minimum so that you don't alert Croc to your presence. That would make an excellent section for the attraction.