TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Wisconsin Trip 2010!

robbalvey

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the greatest PTR in the history of history. So glad to see our epic trip to Wisconsin documented for the future. The tourism board really needs to get the word out about all of these attractions, as they are very entertaining, and certainly more fun than picking up prostitutes in the Dells.

I was endlessly fascinated that people in the WWOVL were queued up for hours to watch some guy handle his stick. I guess people in Wisconsin are easily entertained...

dt

I hope you guys had fun in WISCONSIN on your annual Halloween trip. Nice updates.

Fixed.

Whatever I'm not going to argue.

I think you need to buy a map.

Besides, you have to know the Wizarding World of Vince Lombardi is certainly not located in Orlando. Why would there be an epic shrine of Vince Lombardi-ism in Florida?!

I just saw the naked guys in the pool. I threw up in my mouth and I want to gouge my eyes out. Please tell me what house you rented because I will never get in that pool, no matter how much bleach they clean it with!