TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Wisconsin Trip 2010!

robbalvey

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys were lucky with the re-opening of Rip Rocket

I don't know if I'd consider them lucky, it's kinda the equiv of riding poney express right after it reopened, of course I shouldn't talk considering I rode it for the credit a week after opening.

nice way to spice up a trip report, now if we can just get them to all wear cheese heads on journey to wisconsin

Are you all going to hit Uni. Studios Wisconsin's "Chip, Chide, Cheezit?" coaster?

(Kidding aside, I'm curious to hear what the group thinks; apparently, it had become a total pain machine; hope that's not the case.)

Edit: Also, Devo FTW!

Number One: Chip Chide Cheezit has been closed for two months now due to what a studio insider told me was a software problem, not just the coupling bar, and was still closed last Sunday.

Number Two: I rode it about 2 weeks before they closed it and it was not running any rougher than when it opened. I love the Mauer-Sohne trains (especially the restraint system) but they're too light for the ride forces and do 'RUMBLE" over the tracks, but shake a lot less than a 5 year old B&M.

Hey everyone! Here is another Wisconsin update from Robb! Great news Milwaukee fans! Tear, Attraction, Cannon has RE-OPENED and better than ever!!! Then when all the lights in Wisconsin went off, it was time for the Madison County Spook Zone including a guest appearance by Laverne and Shirley!!!

Remember, you can follow the TPR Wisconsin Trip live on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robbalvey

And remember, POST COMMENTS ABOUT THE UPDATE!!! We want to hear what you think about Wisconsin!!!

Milwaukee Tear Attraction Cannon was OPEN!!!

Wisconsin attractions always have the latest technology including moving walkways!

They have a soundtrack system on the ride, but it only plays The Muppets, which is weird.

I've heard some people complain about the roughness of Milwaukee Tear Attraction Cannon which I don't understand...we rode front and very back and it's fine. Great ride. Very smooth. If you think this ride is rough then your coaster count must be 1.

The Wisconsin locals LOVE their Cannon ride!!!

Tear! Attraction! Cannon! Is our favorite coaster here at our local Wisconsin park! We love it!!!

We ran into this a$$hole in Wisconsin who thinks that shooting his own "Fusion Exhaust Port" for scoring more points is cool. We dont know what that means so we asked some other locals around here and turns out that's Wisconsinese for a guy that likes having sex with elk! Gross!!!

In Wisconsin, everyone drinks beer through a straw.

OMG! We ran into our friends Brian, Katie, and Miki from Winter Haven, Florida! They were visiting Wisconsin too!

When I smoke this cigarette I think of my lovely family.

Tonight we visit a Wisconsin special event. Madison County Spook Zone!

Laverne and Shirley's Excellent Beer Factory Adventure should be pretty awesome!

"I was at the Madison County Spook Zone last night and it was incredible!!!"

Domo says "I HEART WISCONSIN!"

"In this glass is the blood of 20 Milwaukee babies....and one blinky light!"

Tonight we are "Really Important Packers!"

And now only are we Really Imporant Packers at Madison Spook Zone we are VERY IMPRESSIVE PACKERS!!!

Here is the select few who made the trek to Wisconsin.

"This one is not worthy!!!"

That's right. We're in Wisconsin. We're awesome!

This is the coolest guy in all of Madison. Seriously, he's banged like every chick in town!

The Madison Spook Zone got a deal on last years left over Halloween Horror Nights prizes. Blimey!

It's our favorite wood coaster at Wisconsin Dells! Hooray!

This Halloween event is rated double xx for adult situations, drug use, and burning babies.

OMG! It's Robb's Wisconsinite twin!!!

This guy is not part of the show. Just your typical Madison County local.

And this your typical Madison County nurse. HOT!!!

In Madison County, a human is burned at the stake every 30 minutes and the body is eaten by pilgrims.

Madison Spook Zone was impressive!

"Throw me the Miller Lite and I throw you the idol!"

Tourism ad for Wisconsin.

"This is what happens when you wear that damn cheese hat for ten years straight!"

OMG! They said the word A$$. RUDE!

El-oh-el!

A nice family photo with Thomas the Ghost Sperm.

Wisconsin love party!

In this shooting dark ride, the more deer you kill the more points you get!

Wisconsin S&M device.

Happy birthday Julia!!! We love you!!!

In Wisconsin, they really do speak a different English than the rest of us. "reill"

In Wisconsin, you play Whack-a-Badger.

Yes! One more ride on Hades and we'll call it a night here at the Madison County Spook Zone!

It was time for Laverne and Shirley's Excellent Beer Factory Adventure! This show is going to ROCK!!!

OMG!!! I got my picture with Laverne & Shirley!!! Screw Joey Fatone! I got my picture with REAL celebrities!!! Mickey Dolenz' Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is up next!

CLICK HERE for PART FOUR of TPR's Wisconsin Update including Mickey Dolenz' Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Edited by ernierocker

Piers DRUNK IN THE POOL Video!

You wanted an "Epic Drunk Piers" video? YOU GOT IT!!!

See Piers...

- ...and his musical rendition of The Little Mermaid

- Rant about dolphins and the Chinese

- MAKE OUT WITH DEREK!!!

This is a "Drunk Piers" Video of Biblical Proportions!

Watch Now. WARNING!!! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND NAUGHTY WORDS!!!

Now...POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

The MORE comments you POST, the MORE Wisconsin Updates there will be! POST NOW!!!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

I rarely post comments but I have to say this was one of the best Piers video ever. I fell off my office chair laughing so hard.

Robb since he said he was missing a fork for his little mermaid medley, can we mail him a fork?

Thank you for the great updates from Wisconsin. It looks so like much fun.

Edited by Jon34MA

The MORE comments you POST, the MORE Wisconsin Updates there will be! POST NOW!!!

comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments

comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments