TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Wisconsin Trip 2010!

robbalvey

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god Wisconsin looks freaking awesome! I might have to plan a trip there next year around this time because it looks so beautiful! I love cheese and cutting it so Wisconsin is right up my alley. I can't wait to see more of Wisconsin and all that it has to offer. I might have to watch TPR's Midwest Mayhem when they travel to the Dells and check out MORE that Wisconsin has. Seriously, that state looks like it has it ALL.

Jimmy "Wisconsin is cheesy" Bo

I'm assuming Wisconsin has their own version of Universal's new land of fairies and magic dust?

/ Also assuming they have Butterbeer w/ Cheese

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Wisconsining World of Vince Lombardi.

What about the bronze statue of the Fonz from Happy Days?

TheFonz.jpg.221f5782da9bd61ed468fee618c7f1d8.jpg

Eyyyyyyyy

Wow, I live in Wisconsin and didn't even know that this existed! Glad you're having fun!

Judging by these pictures, I was in Wisconsin just a few days ago. I have no idea how it happened, especially since I thought I was driving south, and it didn't take that long to get there, must have been the time change.

Seriously though, I was confused as to why you would go to Wisconsin but it all makes sense now. Have fun!

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Wisconsining World of Vince Lombardi.

A bittersweet tribute to Brett Favruh has also been confirmed for the eventual expansion.

...Sorry, no it hasn't. Bad info, I guess.

...Apologies once again, it appears that the rumors are true. They're renaming the popular Wisconsining World drink to Butterfingers in his honor.

I had to wonder why Wisconsin? Of all the places I could go that would not be my first pick, but after the 3rd picture I guess we think alike. All I have to say is, watch out I hear there is a very sneaky Mouse who loves to eat the wonderful cheese there in Wisconsin. Have a blast, wish I was there.

There will be a Piers Drunk in Wisconsin video coming very soon!

This is very welcome news since I was just about to demand such a video! If anyone asks if you're having a good time in Wisconsin, just say, "You betcha!"

After our first day at the Wisconsin State Worlds Fair, we decided we would hit up our favorite restaurant, Carrabbas. Lucky for us the company is based in Wisconsin, so we had plenty of options to choose from. We then hit up the pool! Thankfully the pool is heated and the patio covering keeps out this cold and windy Wisconsin weather quite well. AND, we *might* have been a little drunk!

Today we will be at the Wisconsining World of Vince Lombardi! We will also be updating my Facebook LIVE. You can follow along on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/robbalvey

PIERS DRUNK AT CARRABBAS VIDEO!!!! (note - I have to go to bed and the video is still processing. Keep refreshing and at some point the video should appear!)

http://themeparkreview.com/upd_images/1288264781_4.jpg

To Joe who said "I don't believe you're actually in Wisconsin. I want to see a current picture of you guys in front of the Welcome to Wisconsin Sign" - Here 'ya go! Taken just a few hours ago!

Hell yeah!!! When in Rome...

"Mmmmm.... Catheter Bag Wine > Straw Wine!"

Would YOU like to do a Jager Bomb with Piers? If you do... EMAIL DAN! mrt0ad13@aol.com

The Best of Both Worlds is Texas and Hannah Montana!

Lucky for us, there are plenty of Carrabbas in Wisconsin! WISCONSIN FACT! Carrabbas corporate headquarters is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin!

"After this bottle I'll be able to re-fill the catheter bag."

Yum!

Would anyone like to join us at Carrabbas? We are at this one: 4765 S. 76th Street Greenfield, WI 53220

Yes, Piers drank...a LOT! Video coming soon!

Piers drunk in the pool with three other men.

"I'm out of wine...time to do Jager Bombs!"

"Derek...they do Jager Bombs a bit different in Wisconsin. Here you go...Drop...Drink...Kiss! Got it? Ok...DROP!!!"

"DRINK!!!"

"KISS!!!!"

BLECH!!!!! Derek does NOT approve of the last step! Would you like to complete the final step in Piers Jager Bomb? If you DO...EMAIL DAN!!!! mrt0ad13@aol.com

"Oh, no...I'm still out of wine!"

"Just pour the whole damn bag of wine... IN MY MOUTH!"

"Look...I'm the Little Mermaid...let me do my Little Mermaid impression..." (Yes there IS video...maybe if you're lucky...tomorrow!)

More Wisconsin coming soon! Now remember! POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!! MUST POST LOTS OF COMMENTS!!!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Damn... I may have to get out to this fine state next year. I heard there is a cheetah themed coaster being built in Wisconsin as we speak, but Cheetah's don't live in Wisconsin. The only connection I am able to make is that it will be sponsored by Cheetos and use chester the cheetah since the cheese for Cheetos probably comes from Wisconsin.

Just to let you know the video is not working...at least for me. Anyway have an awesome time in the happiest state on Earth. Im gonna go listen to cheap trick rock Wisconsin as a tribute to the awesomeness of the state of Wisconsin!

Here is our rental car. Not sure what the license plate means but then again many things here is Wisconsin remain a mystery.

So you know, it's "Essayons". It's the motto of US Army Corp of Engineers, a French word/phrase meaning "Let us try." It's funny that I'm in an Engineer unit, but rarely hear or see this word since I left basic training almost nine years ago.

I wish I could be there participating in the partaking of glorious cheese. I'm such a chedder head when it comes to cheese.

The video is up!

About half way through I was thinking, "This isn't really one of my favorite Piers videos," then the pizza came out and changed everything. I loved it.

I'm looking forward to many more Piers videos this week.

The video is up!

About half way through I was thinking, "This isn't really one of my favorite Piers videos," then the pizza came out and changed everything. I loved it.

I'm looking forward to many more Piers videos this week.

I have to be honest, this was still a little early in Piers' drinking tonight. Wait until you see the "Drunk Piers in the Pool" video... that will be coming soon!

--Robb