TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Old Parks of mine

Hi it's me!

Want you to know that this park is nothing like you would expect. This is before I discovered TPR, Custom Scenery, Nedesigns, and realistic parkmaking. So this park will be just a NCSO filled with cheesy layouts and bad scenery.

Let's get to it shall we?

I uploaded a video on youtube showcasing the park's newest coaster- village pillage. Like i said this is before i discovered realistic parkmaking so my names weren't good either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcac_yttuSI

and the download for the park as well. It's fairly small considering it is NCSO.

1st download is version 1.

2nd Download version 2. ( Don't be alarmed. None of the saved games require expansions )

3rd download is version 3

4th Download is a converted rct1 scenario that I added some stuff too. (Converted to rct2 of course)

5th Download is more of a realistic park but still not that realistic. I was tired of doing sheer fantasy. Remember before i discovered TPR!

6th Download is never finished Amusement point. Right after i discovered hard core CSO.

Please note: All this is old and nothing to compare with my recent work. they're all horribly bad.

Hawaiian Dreamlands.SV6

Hawaiian Dreamlands (No Expansi.SV6

Hawaii.SV6

Mega Park.SV6

CrazyUs Mega Park.SV6

Miami Amusement Gardens.SV6

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They way you talk about these parks, it's like you're kinda ashamed of them. My question is why? Considering this is how 95% of RCT players built parks when RCT2 came out (and how many of us still do ), it's not like they're all that terrible. Hell, some of us are barely above that level, so...yeah, embrace your "n00b" work, it's one of the most fun things about RCT!

They way you talk about these parks, it's like you're kinda ashamed of them. My question is why? Considering this is how 95% of RCT players built parks when RCT2 came out (and how many of us still do ), it's not like they're all that terrible. Hell, some of us are barely above that level, so...yeah, embrace your "n00b" work, it's one of the most fun things about RCT!

Haha thanks. I guess I'm not the most "confident" guy out there.