TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFA's new coaster NL contest

I finally got NL and I always wanted to start a contest. So please enter it! Here's some info: Six Flags America is in desperate need of a new coaster. So Six Flags wants you to build there new coaster! Here are the rules:

-The coaster must be a Intamin accelerator/rocket coaster

-It must have a tophat between the heights of 150-250ft

-Must be smooth and fast paced

-And must have 2 inversions

-The coaster doesn't necessarily need to be themed but if you want to theme it to Flash or Green Lantern you can.... You'll get bonus points!

I dont really have a prize for the winner so the winner gets a high five and a pat on the back... The deadline is Friday November, 5. If you need more time i'll be glad to extend that. So please try and do this! Good luck!

Edited by ericm95

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It must have at least 2 inversions so you can do more than that if you want... Just don't do too much.

^^ Thanks for joining! Good luck!

In wanting to keep with the rules of the actual park you may want to change the max height of the design since in reality the park only has a maximum of 200ft to work with as far as rides go.

^ It must have at least 2 inversions so you can do more than that if you want... Just don't do too much.

^^ Thanks for joining! Good luck!

In wanting to keep with the rules of the actual park you may want to change the max height of the design since in reality the park only has a maximum of 200ft to work with as far as rides go.

Hmmmm I'll just leave it at 250. I know it isn't as realistic but I didn't know they had a height limit and I don't really want to change the rules now.

progress

That looks really good so far but make sure it has a tophat and 2 inversions!

what im saying is the park has ride of steel for airtime, and kings dominion has I305 for turn after turn. So what type of intamin could this be (as far as my design)

Make sure it's an intamin rocket. (so basically a launched hyper coaster)