TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Southport parks(2 theme park chain) [RCT2]

UPDATE

We(the southport group) have been offered (partnersip by a large theme park chain called Nautilus who were impressed with the work we put into the park, so we have been working on another park secretly, but not enough was done. The park is called MIAMI PALMS. No announcement was made in the first update because not enough was done, so there were no posted pictures. Last night I was sent pictures from the construction team of our El Dorado section of the park and was VERY impressed, so here are the first pictures. A lot is happening now at Pacifica, and in the next day or so I will finally be able to show you the progress of the park and whats been added, changed. Sorry for keeping you guys so long, but hopefully you'll still follow the project. We also have informed Nautilus that for now we will only work on two parks with them and they have agreed, so expect updates from both. We here at Southport are excited to see the progress of both of our parks and hope you will follow us through our adventure of turning two plots of land into world class theme parks. Expect a lot more to come your way shortly!

Stanley Southport

End update

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Here is a park I am working on called Pacifica. It is essentially an Ocean Park, like seaworld, but it is owned by a much smaller chain known as Southport Amusements, so dont expect something like Shamu or anything like that, but there will be ocean like things. Also unlike Seaworld Parks this park will be more of a theme park than an actual Oceanic mega park.

Here are a few pictures of the midway as well as Atlantic Avenue.

Hey guys,

My name is Stanley Southport and I am happy to announce that we have finally had the funds to open up an amusement park. I have been a theme park enthusiast all my life, but as a career I have always wanted to study marine life. I eventually got funds and decided to build an Oceanic theme park in Texas. I do realize there is a Seaworld park in Texas, but we offer experiences that cannot be had there such as wooden coaster as well as taking the theme park in a different direction by having more rides than annual encounters, but still having a vast display of aquatic life.

More additions VERY shorly including the parks flat rides.

I hope you guys enjoy the park,

Park Owner and Public Relations Supervisor

Stanley Southport

SCR86.BMP

The original midway had just 2 buildings...UNTIL...

SCR98.BMP

Nautilous Mall opened. There are 2 shops in here, restrooms, and a resturant!

SCR87.BMP

Then theres Atlantic Avenue!

SCR97.BMP

Recently we closed down hammerheads gift shop. This will soon be the hoime of Shark City, a unique experience that allows guests to get up close and personal with a variety of Shark Species.

SCR102.BMP

Heresd a little something coming in 2 seasons. Next season we will be adding some new flat rides and begin construction on this bad boy.

Anyone want to guess what it is? It will be a first for the United States and it will be less than 100 feet tall.

SCR93.BMP

Hammerhead...the parks signature coaster.

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great start to your latest park the_ghost.

Atlantic Avenue looks to be one fast air filled ride! Another perfect example that you don't have to build big to build a great ride. It looks like you took some inspiration from 10ryansmith's Oasis park for this one and expanded on it. It is a perfect first coaster for the park.

Your buildings have improved also since your last NCS park. Nice to see you getting some angles on them.

Dude, no need to stress about not updating every several days or so. Life exists outside RCT2 and nobody should care if they have to wait more than a couple days for an update. I often go about a month or more between updates when I have a project going with only one or two screens per update. Looks good so far and I definitely see improvement from your earlier work here. Keep it up.

Sorry Dotrobot, while I did say that on chat I had a slight change of heart. As soon as I update this page read page one,

I have changed some things. Anyway, from page one(updated as soon as I post this) these are screens from the new parks El Dorado section.

ONCE AGAIN...PLEASE READ PAGE 1. EVERYTHINGS BEING UPDATED!

Page one officially updated. Yay. Thanks for your comments EVERYONE!

What do you guys think?

SCR120.BMP

Here is most of the new parks El Dorado area... lets get up close and personal with some unique ride and attractions, shall we?

SCR113.BMP

The star of this area is terrain based intamin mega light, curse of El Dorado!

SCR114.BMP

The que for Curse(ride name in short) it is VERY detailed and themed, outside and in.

SCR116.BMP

Another shot of curses station, this time from the outside, though.

SCR117.BMP

Last que shot... I swear!

SCR118.BMP

An Orangutan is hiding in his above ground playground. This habitat is actually much bigger than it looks. Too bad the wife wasnt in the picture. :(

SCR119.BMP

Very nice Mediterranean restaurant. It is called Meditrana, and is easily the best restaurant in the park!

SCR120.BMP

Theres the drop tower:Sacrifice!

SCR121.BMP

Since you guys have been patient here is a shot of River de Alma... in spanish that means river of souls. The theme is a play on the Greek legend of the river Styx, but with a Spanish theme.

Sorry for the double post, but quick update.

SCR131.BMP

Foliage for El Dorado is done!

SCR130.BMP

A lot of the major que has been replaces as it was too large. There are now going to be a variety of smaller temples and buildings along the path of the golden temple of El Dorado!

SCR129.BMP

Teaser from park pr person: A hawk dives faster than any other bird. It generally dives into water to attack fishes and other unsuspecting prey!

WHAT COULD IT BE?

If you're going to used an in game scenario, at least take out the tree patterns that the gravity gardens scenario has in it.

I'm saying this because it looks very out of place with a major theme and attraction like el dorado.

Love the intamin and the temple, as that is your best area of the park.

Update time: Theres some good, some VERY bad, and some excellent.

Unfortunately the curse of El Dorado was struck with the infamous cable, and this time someone actually died from it. We are in talks with Intamin right now, and there are several Intamin employees working out issues now. The ride is closed with an undetermined opening time. I do not have pictures to post of El Dorado, but I will post testing dates and possible operating times as soon as I am allowed to do so.

The GREAT news is that El Halcon construction has finished and testing has begun!

Good/bad/excellent news

THe water ride as seen before in concept art will never materialize in that section of the park, although the jungle section is rumored to be getting something new. Instead the water ride will be moved to the woodland area with El Halcon.

Many people have been asking if something else will go there and the answer is YES! Something major will go there. It will be the worlds largest gravity group wooden coaster. ITs entrance is not in the jungle area, but the ride will be up where the water ride was. It will open in three seasons, but the concept art for it is AWESOME! I can predict and almost guarantee that we have a new Americas #1 coaster, including El Torro! Ill post the concept art, but Oh My God it will be awesome! Photo time!

SCR148.BMP

El Halcon: Beautiful and graceful...Very Eagles Fortress esque IMO!

SCR150.BMP

It not only interacts wonderfully with the terrain, but also interactsVERY WELL with the paths!

SCR149.BMP

Full layout!

SCR153.BMP

Concept art picture 1! OMG!

SCR154.BMP

Airtime!

SCR155.BMP

The gravity group have never been accused of not building insane rides! Terrain based airtime double down for the win!