TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Kentucky [RCT2]

First thing first well you may know me as the Kentucky Cove creator but I am finally making my first Six Flags park that takes place in 1981 and also this isn't no Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom because this park will not file bankruptcy because this will be the only park around with better and smoother coasters than an death SLC or hurtful woodie.

SCR272.bmp

Some of the pictures of the entrance.

SCR273.bmp

SCR275.bmp

Edited by Arrow Fan 13

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look too bad right now. The few things you may want to adjust though is the fact that all of the foliage is kind of cluttered, you should space that out. This is also very minor, but in the entrance, the rails on the edge of the entrance lines should be a bit more stronger. I don't mean for every line though. Just the ones that are bordering the foliage.

Okay do you guys mean just the fence or the scrubs becuase every bit of land that at the beganning of the walkway before the fountains is all covered in scrubs and also I can't change anything becuase I already have an ride built and I wasn't on TPR all day today but I'll figure out something.

UPDATE TIME!!!

SCR18.bmp

The first ride was The Demon but this Six Flags wanted to do something drifferent than the other Demon clones so they put three corkscrews and three loops but way drifferent layout.

SCR30.bmp

SCR10.bmp

SCR14.bmp

SCR16.bmp

Six Flags really didnt do nothing with an tunnel, but hey at least we have one.

SCR7.bmp

SCR28.bmp

Six Flags had to put in the demons crypt.

SCR35.bmp

When Six Flags was building the carousal they realized that there was no mountains or hills around to make an straight qeue line so they kinda made an cool lighthouse effect.

SCR37.bmp

SCR36.bmp

Six Flags made an two storie cafe that guest can actual sit on the second floor and also Six Flags made another fountain entrance, but I guess it cool to have two and the main street isnt finish yet if you can see.

SCR39.bmp

More pictures of The Demon.

SCR19.bmp

Are these supports good or bad becuase I need to know if i need to change them.

SCR17.bmp

Last picture for this update.

Personally I don't like the three corkscrews in a row, but the layout and the supports are well done.

You have a nice start here, so keep at it.

Edit: Also, Demon coasters were not part of any themepark besides the Marriot Chained parks. That's the only reason SixFlags would have one. Sorry, just a nerd spasam.

Edited by djbrcace1234

UPDATE TIME!!!

SCR42.bmp

Six Flags is almost done with the main street all they have to do is to make an gift shop but they added an pizza shop.

SCR48.bmp

Six Flags put an first aid because they tested The Demon from putting a car full of people on it and when they were done testing they found voment everywhere so they added an first aid.

SCR43.bmp

SCR45.bmp

Six Flags made an new ride based on a wizard opening an stream in the wind and that made The Wind Stream.

SCR46.bmp

SCR44.bmp

SCR47.bmp

This is the last picture of this update and yes Six Flags will put an helix of death on The Demon.

AJClarke0912, thanks for the link to "Fantasia Special". I never knew there were any triple corkscrew Arrow coasters and the best part is the corkscrews are the first inversions. Never seen that before on an Arrow either.

The park is looking amazing Arrow Fan 13, and you are living up to your name with Demon. What a great looking ride!

AJClarke0912, thanks for the link to "Fantasia Special". I never knew there were any triple corkscrew Arrow coasters and the best part is the corkscrews are the first inversions. Never seen that before on an Arrow either.

lol I was always fascinated by Fantasia Special, and because people weren't accepting the triple corkscrew, I thought I'd link to a coaster (an Arrow, at that) that has one and is awesome. Now the triple corkscrew isn't so unrealistic anymore; it's been done!

I wasn't saying it wasn't unrealistic, I was just trying to mention the impact that guest could feel. If the trains are not going in there fast, I can then understand it being a nice element, but from the height I see at the MCBR, it just seems like it would be going into those inversions fast.

It was just stupid nit picking on my end, and the way I see it now, the way the coaster is built could serve the blueprint for the upcoming Arrow "mega loopers that are to come in the 1988 season or so, so that concept is nifty.

Weird Update.

SCR60.bmp

After two days I went back to the park, I found the Alpine Ringe Runaway repainted blue and Six Flags put an tunnel and canceled the project in area if you seen in the old pictures, but they landscaped and made mountains behide the coaster, but on the other hand they change some of the station colors to blue.

SCR64.bmp

SCR63.bmp

SCR61.bmp

SCR65.bmp

Last photo of this weird update.