TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Announces Our 2006 UK Trip!

Theme Park Review is going to visit all the top theme parks in England in 2006 and YOU are invited!

Below are the basics, but for more detailed information download TPR's UK Theme Park Trip 2006 Flyer!

Theme Park Review's UK Trip 2006:

- June 9th - June 19th 2006

- Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Thorpe Park, Drayton Manor, Oakwood, & MORE!

- Event fee of approx. $1600 - $1800 US or £900 - £1025 UK or €1305 - €1475 EU includes:

- All ground transportation

- All park admissions

- Hotel accommodations

- Park perks (ERT, Photo Ops, Walk Backs, etc)

- At least one meal per day

- Trip DVD, Photo CD, Event T-shirt, Luggage Tags, MORE!

- Download event flyer for more detailed information

SPACE IS LIMITED!!! A Deposit of $150 will hold your spot now! This trip is open to anyone, anywhere around the world.

You do NOT need to be a member of any club in order to participate.

Please respond to this thread if you have any questions about this trip! We hope as many people as possible can join us!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi R&E

Great idea....

For people in the UK who don't need to take part or cant take part in the whole trip. Will you be happy for people to meet up with you in the parks etc...... Would we be able to pay extra to enjoy any park perks or join you guys for dinner and pay on the night....

I know questions questions questions..... will it ever stop.......

^ I'm not sure if we are going to 'peice it out' like that. People in the local area are welcome to meet us for the day at a park, but only the people who have joined on the entire trip will be eligible for any park perks for that day.

--Robb

Hey Robb,

If you need any assistance with arrangements for the Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, then feel free to drop me a line. I can help you arrange pretty much anything at the park

Good luck with the trip - sounds great!

Greg

Pleasure Beach 235 CLUB (bpbbbest!)

Robb is there anyway that you can put me on the list? I just need to talk to my parents first! I will send the deposit by Friday, can it be a Money Order?

This will be my first international trip!

If my dad is going on the trip with me do we need to send in $300 for the deposit?

June is not a good time for me. I'm very busy with my study in that period. Too bad, because all the tripreports i've read are really fun! And from the Netherlands its only a short flight to england, well maybe next time..

I would really like to go on this, I am 14 on the 8th June (You are leaving the day after my birthday!), maybe I can take a week out of school, because in June we do nothing because our summer exams are over, and, if i could get someone older than me to go, it would make a great birthday present!

I'll probably meet ya here and there at various parks around the place, but I doubt i'll be joining the trip, as i'll most likely just had a week off work to go to Belgium & Holland.

Might as well use it as an excuse to go to a few parks though.

I'll probably meet ya here and there at various parks around the place, but I doubt i'll be joining the trip, as i'll most likely just had a week off work to go to Belgium & Holland.

Might as well use it as an excuse to go to a few parks though.

Yeah, I'd definetely be able to make it to a few parks, but like Rob, I've got a big trip planned in Europe next year and a possible trip to the USA as well. Never been to Great Yarmouth so that would be great to make to down there.

I'm debating on doing this. I can accumulate enough time off to join all you happy people. But I am debating on England or Japan for 2006 and I can't do both. Maybe I do can Japan in 2007...

I've never been outside of the U.S., so joining some people who are experienced may be a good idea.

Anyone check on airfare yet? I'm guessing it will be $1200-$1500. Expenses for food and such is $500-$600 (?).

Some answers to questions:

Barry - Do Japan in 2007

SuperCrack - Read the fine print! No age restrictions, but 15 and under need a parent/guardian with them.

Airfare - From east coast shouldn't be more than $800, from West Coast no more than $1100

CoasterCrazy - You do need to send $300, as you are holding 2 spots on the coach $150 each.

Checks and Money Orders are fine, just make sure to have your name and address on everything so we can add you to the list!

Thanks everyone! Please keep posting if there are any more questions!

--Elissa

How many people are you looking at going on this trip? I am extremely interested and could send a deposit as early as Thursday. :shock:

If I am looking at this correctly, the only thing we would have to pay for outside of the 1600-1800 bucks is a flight over to England, food and any souveneirs we may buy?

--Jay (who says if its as half as good as the Rideworld trips, then its worth it..)