TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Announces Our 2006 UK Trip!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If not, and I wouldn't blame them for being too busy to do so since they'll have their hands full with all the wonderful stuff they are planning, there will be plenty of trip reports from most of the TPR members on the trip. I might even put one up myself if the hotel has broadband.

I honestly really REALLY think that it would be BEYOND....BELIEF.... if Robb and/or Elissa actually didn't have a cam in any form with them on this new journey - for themselves, as much as those of us who are "coming along for the ride," heh heh.

I haven't gotten myself any type of digi-cam yet - and even tho I still might get one before the trip starts in June, there's a good possibility I may just drag along my old film-type-canister camera for some good still shots. I could post them later on the site, once I get the rolls of film back to my local place for processing and Puttin'On Da Disk....

That said, I am quite sure that 97.3% (just a guess, mind) of everybody going on this adventure, will have a camera or movie-making-machine of some type/kind along for the trip ---

--- and it will be a MASSIVE COLLECTIVE DOCU-REALITY-TOUR vid/film/other that nobody will believe... including us who are going!

Stay tuned, for further developments, "as they happen..."

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! By now you've probably heard about our group trip to the UK in June 2006. Well if you're interested we may have a couple of spots open due to people's work schedules.

Here are some of the basic details:

Trip date is June 9th through June 19th, 2006

Tour of 12 UK theme parks: Alton Towers, Drayton Manor, Thorpe Park, Blackpool, Great Yarmouth, Oakwood, Chessington, Flamingoland, Lightwater Valley and MORE!

Cost - $1750, double occupancy (you'd be sharing a room with someone)

Includes Coach Transportation for 10 days, all hotels, all park admissions, LOTS of ERT, most breakfasts, several lunches/dinners, goodies, group photo, dvd, T-shirt, and more!

There is a bonus 'addon' trip we're also offering:

- Monday & Tuesday June 19-20 - Liseberg & Tusenfryd $400

Please Email us at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com ASAP if you are interested!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

Oh noooooo.

Sorry to hear that a couple of peeps may not be able to make the tour now.

That's sad to happen, when it's getting so close now. Shoot.

Well, things happen like that, I know. Been in that situation, myself.

Hope that the couple of spots (soon) available, get filled soon, Elissa & Robb.

• 3 weeks later...

8 days, 22 hours and 2 minutes until the start of the FIRST EVER TPR GROUP TRIP to the UNITED KINGDOM!

I wish I could tell you more, but we are all sworn by blood oath to secrecy.

I will hint at one thing: The amount of ERT announced for this trip is INSANE!

Thank you, Robb and Elissa!