TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Announces Our 2006 UK Trip!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we are full, with two people on our wait list. You are welcome to join the wait list if you'd like with a fully refunable $150 deposit.

There will be 53 of us on the UK Portion of the Tour.

We do have a few openings for the 'add on portion' where we will spend a quick two days going to Liseberg and Tusenfryd. Let me know if you may be interested in that!

• 2 weeks later...

Really wish I could come timing is all out and money isn'y too good i'm a studet nurse so a bit poor. Thorpe park is great I went there two years ago, and i,m going again at the end of this month to ride stealth their new ride it looks great not as great as top thrill dragster tho which I dream to ride one day. As close as we can get here in the south of England x

^Its been mentioned about once a page so far in this thread, but to save you the trouble of looking and to save Elissa the trouble of typing it again, I'll just quote her:

We'll post our final itinerary closer to the trip!

I'm sure by the end of May all the details will be available for everyone living in the UK who are interested in joining us when they can.

Are the coasters that are listed on the flyer the only coasters that you will be visiting or are they just the coasters that are hilighted or are they just the rides that have ERTs?

You are right, we are going to skip the 50+ coasters not mentioned on the flyer. Duh!

^^ are there any bridges we can jump off?

We could make a home made rope and do a swing thing. I saw it done on the discovery channell once. It didn't end too badly, only a couple of the people had broken backs when the rope snapped.

2/53, I like those odds.

^^ Awesome, does this mean we have to lug their stuff around?

Yes, that's what I have been told. I believe the last person added on to the trip has the responsibility for carrying around dirty laundry.

Hey...wait a minute!

I think I was the last person added......

d

^^I dunno. The last one may have been darklingscribe. In that case, I hope he doesn't mind toting my collection of antique anvils and wood stoves--I never leave home without them.