TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Evergreen Park!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Six Flags Washington 1.0. I believe you can make a park as good as Six Flags Carolina over at New Element. Just try to fill up the park more by adding shrubs and more rides is all I have to say besides keep up the great work!

It looks all very bare. I loved it that you gave more detail than usual.

I love the building! Dark horse should be working an equal amount. It's a duo month so credit should be shared. It's a shame to see you work with him if he comes up with nothing.

^^SFC was a masterpiece. Realistic parks like that take a ton of skill, ideas, planning, and patience. Not saying coupon doesnt have that, as he has serious potential to be that good. Im not trying to be mean or downgrading, Im just saying, hope you guys understand where im coming from.

Anyways, it all looks great coupon. I love your realistic style, it shows flashes of brilliance reminiscent of Robbie and Austins first parks on NE. I think youre rapidly improving man.

It looks all very bare. I loved it that you gave more detail than usual.

I love the building! Dark horse should be working an equal amount. It's a duo month so credit should be shared. It's a shame to see you work with him if he comes up with nothing.

Sorry. I had no idea when i typed bare. It looks very nice coupon.. Stupid typos.

I think lowering the twist -1 with object manipulation would look great as the ugly base would be gone. Then you can put concrete tile on there to give it a nice clean feel.

It's still however looking nice I must say.

Thanks for saying its nice Mind going on chat and telling me how to do that?

OMG COUPON. That's a flawless recreation of what you showed me yesterday. Nice job.

You're going on a learning rct2 rampage

lol, thanks

The new screen looks good, even with the base.

Thanks!