TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Evergreen Park!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, that screen would be perfect, but its not.

There are some problems with it!

Near the road, by the yellow posts, those diagonals are a different texture. Why is that? Fix it.

Behind the 3rd ticket booth thing, why is it so narrow. 1 tile? that has to be annoying for the peeps!

On the custom ride to the left, why is that there? In most park entrances there is normmaly nothing right next to the entrance. Maybe a show, or a skytower, but thats it....

Near the road, by the yellow posts, those diagonals are a different texture. Why is that? Fix it.

Fixed.

Behind the 3rd ticket booth thing, why is it so narrow. 1 tile? that has to be annoying for the peeps!

The peeps wouldnt go back there that much...

On the custom ride to the left, why is that there? In most park entrances there is normmaly nothing right next to the entrance. Maybe a show, or a skytower, but thats it....

Its there because I wanted it to be there.

I hope you mean the release of the monthly micro and not the entire park.

For the entire park I'd say get some testers going that you don't miss an accolade because you rushed it and sent it in before it was actually finished...

Trust me, he hasnt been rushing this park. I've been his personal critic for the past two weeks on this park, so its sure to turn out great