TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Kings Adventures [RCT2]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the foliage could be greatly improved and the red brick path just doesn't fit well with the area, clashing majorly. I'm also not a huge fan of the picket fences, I think something better could suffice.

I feel like the foliage could be greatly improved and the red brick path just doesn't fit well with the area, clashing majorly. I'm also not a huge fan of the picket fences, I think something better could suffice.

How about offering up some ideas, instead of "I think something better could suffice."

• 5 weeks later...

Well that looks llike a Vekoma Family Coaster named Runaway Reptar, I kinda do agree with the supports. Although I love it,it makes me want to go back in time when Kings Island was called Paromount Kings Island becuase you set the feeling of the park like a good paromount park which I love. Keep the great work up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay all this "elite" talk of NE just needs to stop. NE aren't all composed of amazing players. There are some regular players like here as well. All I know is NE welcomes all creations not just RCTLL/RCT2 no matter how bad or good they are. So stop being so afraid of them because a small amount of the members there are "crude".

OnTopic: The last screen is missing afence and i think the orange and white scheme doesn't work very well here.

• 2 months later...

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&start=270&t=53557

Scroll to the middle-ish of the page.

Fat-G, you need to include all the custom rides that are present in the saved game (including the ones that you did not place but are still in the ride selection box) in a .zip file with your saved game, because they do not export like custom scenery does.

You MUST include ALL custom rides in your download! That means...ZIP it up! Put your park (with plug-in objects EXPORTED), and whatever custom rides you have in your park in a .ZIP or .RAR file!
Edited by A.J.