TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tsunami -Giga Coaster [NL] -Download Available

Hello, my name is Michael. I'm a new member to this site, but I've been reading the TPR forums for at least 5 or 6 years and I'm a big fan. I've been been an active member of the Roller Coaster Pro forums since 2005, and I've always been a huge coaster nut. I finally made the decision to come over to TPR, so I'm looking forward to posting around here and meeting everyone in the near future! I've been building No Limits rides for quite some time, and unlike a lot of builders I don't use any tools (AHG, Newton, etc.). I have quite a few other NL creations over at RcPro if anyone is interested.

I've been working on Tsunami for several months; it originally evolved from a few early projects. In fact much of the lift structure was recycled from an educated guess I had made about what Intimidator 305 would look like (before its debut). I decided to push the limits of what I think Intamin could create. I pulled quite a few elements of other existing coasters together, namely Intimidator 305, Millennium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, and Superman Ride of Steel. Intimidator was really the ride that inspired me most for this project, but I felt like adding my own style to the layout. I've attached a POV video and a dozen or so screen shots. For anyone with No Limits, I'm attaching the zipped ride file.

POV VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Btk5g3AMrg&hd=1

STATS:

Length: 5,619'

Height: 355'

Drop: 345'

Top Speed: 100 mph

Maximum G Force: 4.9

Inversions: 247 ft "Cutback" Overbank element

SCREENS:

Thanks for checking Tsunami out!

-Michael

Tsunami.nltrack.zip