TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

I saw Green Day last night at Target Center and it was the greatest concert I have ever seen. They played for 150 minutes and they had squirt guns, t-shirt guns, and lots and lots of FIRE !

Lucky!

My last concert was last fall with The Matches and opening act this is my suitcase.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Roger Hodgson yesterday.

His concert was truly amazing, he sang all the songs he wrote when he was in Supertramp. Well, I think Roger Hodgson IS Supertramp...

His voice still sounds awesome, he's just a very talented man.

PS: Hide In Your Shell and Dreamer were totally awesome!

Next gig I'm going to will be sonisphere '09 in knebworth. Only going for a day but its VIP and linkin park!! + I really hope taking back sunday play aswell on that day, as I love them!

I can confirm Taking Back Sunday are playing the main stage on the same day as Linkin Park

I'm off to Rise Against in November and possible All American Rejects in October. Whichever one I go to will be my first proper concert

Billy Joel and Elton John on their Face2Face tour at historic Wrigley Field in Chicago.

The music was great, the crowd was full of energy. It was a beautiful night to see a concert, and turned out to be one of my all time favorites.

2.jpg.988523362061d601ce6ec5b0d520b56e.jpg

1.jpg.77db861b463e5e196b85a1d1fc02bddf.jpg

Sweet Jesus, I just came home from a Jonas Brothers concert. My head feels like it is going to explode. My sister and her friend had a blast, my girlfriend seemed to enjoy it, me, it will take me weeks to recover. My sister did grab one of there hands, and one of there guitars. We were on the floor, right next to the stage. Anyway, Metallica at MSG on November 16 baby.

I saw Green Day with the Bravery last night, they were absolutely phenomenal. They had professional grade pyrotechnics inside an enclosed stadium! Every single time one the songs hit a climax there would be a massive explosion behind the stage, and it would always surprise me no matter if I saw it coming or not. Plus there was fire on the stage that surrounded the drum set and all these LED screens in front of the curtain.

Billy Joe brought like, 20 different people up on stage to sing parts of the song or do random things. One of the guys he actually asked to play Jesus of Suburbia, and he wasn’t bad at all! All the people always came up and hugged him, but this one guy actually grabbed him by the head and made out with him for a second! That was sort of strange, but overall the concert was MINDBLOWING!!! Anyone who trashes Green Day should be forced to see one of their concerts.

Just got back from seeing Reel Big Fish and the English Beat at La Zona Rosa in Austin.

The English Beat played a good set but some of their newer songs didn't seem to excite the crowd a whole lot. However, their older stuff and their hits like "Save it for Later" and "Mirror in the Bathroom" got everyone going pretty well. They seemed to have good interactions with the crowd in between songs like dedicating "Can't get used to losing you" to his liver and requesting that all the girls continue to drink throughout the night.

Reel Big Fish played a lot of their older stuff which was great since you don't hear that live too often. They played some of the stuff off of their new album which is all covers and they had the typical RBF banter and humor in between the songs. I have a habit of getting beer spilled on me at some point and time during every RBF show I've been too, and this time someone threw beer into the crowd, which hit me square in the eye, so that was fun. They played a great show as usual and mixed up the shtick from the last few times I've seen them, which was great.

Sweet Jesus, I just came home from a Jonas Brothers concert. My head feels like it is going to explode. My sister and her friend had a blast, my girlfriend seemed to enjoy it, me, it will take me weeks to recover. My sister did grab one of there hands, and one of there guitars. We were on the floor, right next to the stage. Anyway, Metallica at MSG on November 16 baby.

I'm going to the Jonas Brothers concert in a few hours

I just got tix to see Kings of Leon this October at Phillips Arena for my b-day! I can't wait. I started listening to them a month or two ago, and I really like them. Should be fun. Phillips Arena is voted the #1 venue for concerts in the U.S. I haven't been their except for hockey games.

I saw Green Day with the Bravery last night, they were absolutely phenomenal. They had professional grade pyrotechnics inside an enclosed stadium! Every single time one the songs hit a climax there would be a massive explosion behind the stage, and it would always surprise me no matter if I saw it coming or not. Plus there was fire on the stage that surrounded the drum set and all these LED screens in front of the curtain.

Billy Joe brought like, 20 different people up on stage to sing parts of the song or do random things. One of the guys he actually asked to play Jesus of Suburbia, and he wasn’t bad at all! All the people always came up and hugged him, but this one guy actually grabbed him by the head and made out with him for a second! That was sort of strange, but overall the concert was MINDBLOWING!!! Anyone who trashes Green Day should be forced to see one of their concerts.

I was there too, so much traffic with the Phillies game going on at the same time but the concert was great. It was also good that they did a lot of older songs since I don't like the new album as much as their 90's albums.

I was there too, so much traffic with the Phillies game going on at the same time but the concert was great. It was also good that they did a lot of older songs since I don't like the new album as much as their 90's albums.

Yeah I was glad too. I almost didn't go because my brother and his friends were whining about how much they didn't like 21st century breakdown. I ended up going with just my brother, who was sort of reluctant at first, but he tot lay got into it after the first explosion. Afterward he laughed in the face of his friend who didn’t go but really likes old Green Day.

I also saw Green Day earlier this week at MSG - they were great! I love their older songs, but I enjoy their newer stuff as well, so I was happy to have a combination of both in the set list.

The people that they brought up on stage were too funny. One was a kid who was totally into it and had the crowd going crazy. But my favorite was the guy who dove off of the stage and totally failed.