TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pleasure of going to the first ever American metal awards show, the Golden Gods, in LA tonight. A lot of bands were there although only a few played, the event was headlined by Megadeth.

Album of the year was awarded to Metallica (who wasnt there), as soon as it became clear who the winner was there were rousing boo's and "MEGADETH" and "Hammet Sucks" chants, the guy presenting the award stormed off stage while he was talking .

Thought this was a cool ad...looks like a great neighborhood.

This show was being filmed for MTV2.

Steel Tiger

The gay guy from the Sarah Silverman show

CM Punk.

Killswitch Engange, not a huge fan of them. They played 3 songs the only one I recongnized was a Dio cover.

Killswitch

Killswitch

Scott Ian

Vinnie Paul and Scott Ian

Lemmy

Suicide Silence

Suicide Silence

Dave Mustaine.

Slipknot

Hatebreed

Hatebreed

Tom Araya and Kerry King

Alice & Chains

Ozzy

Ozzy

All That Remains has a chick bass player, which automatically makes them awesome.

All That Remains

All That Remains

All That Remains

Chuck Billy from Testament

Slayer

Megadeth

Megadeth

Megadeth

Megadeth

Megadeth

Megadeth

Megadeth

Tonight I went and saw my favorite hometown band (Sorry LTJ, Sister Hazel, and Tom Petty). Sold out show at a small venue in downtown Gainesville Rock City. I usually post better pics in here, but unfortunately I left my camera at home and had to use my cell phone

Against Me!

0411092201.jpg.624c2417de6ba257297a56f32d2d206c.jpg

Another one from the cell...

0411092200.jpg.263b3b753225edbd8349e98392725a71.jpg

Against Me! at Common Grounds, Gainesville Rock City, FL

Yesterday I went to the Sweet Brag Tour and saw Sky Eats Airplane, A Day To Remember, and The Devil Wears Prada and it was amazing! I didn't really care for ADTR but I was really looking foreward to TDWP and they put on a kicka$$ show. They had an insane light show while they were playing and just kicked a$$. The pits there were pretty hardcore especially the huge circle pit A Day To Remember started up.

--Chris

$177 for "decent" seats at the opposite end of the stage (in the arena) to see Elton John and Billy Joel - yikes! And this is in "blue collar Buffalo" where people can hardly afford to pay to $50 to see their NFL team!

Maybe I need to get back into death rock...at least the concerts were cheap!

Last concert I was to was the Beastie Boys at the Festival Pier in Philly. They were an hour late but the show is AWESOME...they're really, really good live.

I really want to see Metallica in NYC on November 14th but I have yet to get tickets. StubHub is selling general admission tickets for $1000+. Bleh.

Last concert I was to was the Beastie Boys at the Festival Pier in Philly. They were an hour late but the show is AWESOME...they're really, really good live.

I really want to see Metallica in NYC on November 14th but I have yet to get tickets. StubHub is selling general admission tickets for $1000+. Bleh.

Yeah, I LOVE Metallica....but the tickets are sooo expensive.

I saw Haste the Day, Senses Fail, and Hollywood Undead at Borgarts! Back in March...

And my wristband from the Feb 23rd Avenged Sevenfold concert is...still on my wrist! Probably 60+ showers, the ocean, pools, roller coasters....it's survived them all! I love it

Saw Morrissey here in El Paso, April 14!! It was an Amazing show!! Great venue, Great Sounds, Good Times!!!

Moz kicked off my 2009, concert tour. My next show might possibly be Korn here in EP, if I'm not at that show I have tickets for BB King here in EP as well!!

Live is better!!