TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

^ That was the last concert I attended too. It was AWESOME!!!!! Streetlight and RBF were way better than One Pin Short, but still, it was Ska-tastic just like Brent said. =]

We had a great time in the skank pits despite our cuts and bruises.

BTW, Joey, were you actively participating in the moshing in Vegas?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes I was. And everything was cool except for the idiot Sax player from One Pin Short tried to jump up on the barricade, only to slip and fall elbowing me square in the nose. Further proof that band sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw Combichrist last night at The Palace...aka The Avalon. It was a great show! Next up is The Adicts in March and Funker Vogt at Das Bunker in April.

OH....MY...GOSH. I envy you.

I have wanted to see them since I first heard their music. My parents wouldn't let me go to the Avalon, but Brent and I saw RBF/Streetlight and I wouldn't have traded that show for Combichrist. Still, I am definitely going to see them next year when I can drive by myself!

How intense was the show? (Pit wise)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw some people talking about Reel Big Fish a few pages ago...

They made it to the uk last week and did a university tour, they were really good but IMO the support (Suburban legends) stole the show. I've never been to a gig where the support are even vaguely good, but these guys were (dare I say it!) ska-tastic. They were really energetic, played absolutely perfectly, interacted with the crowd in a non-annoying way and covered "under the sea" really well!

Look out for them, and if you're into ska download "Hey DJ"

My wife and I just returned from the Tina Turner Concert in Munich tonight!

Not much to say about it only one word:

AWESOME!

This lady is 69 yrs old and rocks the whole Arena. She did all her classic stuff you want her to give, and when performing "Proud Mary" she wears this well known silver-schiny-glim-and-glitter-very-short-dress and rocks the crowds!