TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Jack's Mannequin at the Indy 500 on Sunday. Given what they had to work with, they put on a pretty good show. I'm sure the audio system was nothing like they are used to playing with. I would definitely like to see them again at a real venue.

617422291_IMG_3716(Medium).jpg.1288dee8601f9a8361d95b530710b74c.jpg

Andrew sings in the middle of the crowd.

96983044_IMG_3713(Medium).jpg.9ae0c5b134a5abdc73f3e25241cd93e8.jpg

Andrew McMahon rockin' the keys. He really gets into his music.

1746624996_IMG_3707(Medium).jpg.f2822aaa2b316cf8d7793f09d1c19242.jpg

Jack's Mannequin on the Coke Zero stage at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The Cure on Thur night at Santa Barbar Bowl as well! Absolutely amazing! 3 Hour show with good friends with my favorite band of all time and front row!! 4 more shows to go!

DSC02694.thumb.jpg.4153e437a27d847f13e3b4afb90eb35a.jpg

After the show with more Cure friends.

l_ec29911a2024c56be829e45920bbbab4.jpg.03d5ede659c88f4ca9e083c9c6c87a51.jpg

Cure friends. We all met at different Cure events years back. We waited all day long to secure our front row spots.

l_982d972cf08095f47667a95a48790a07.thumb.jpg.c5fb457050dad80a8355fcf0578c610d.jpg

Front Row!

l_53f0dfdf5bc9346b18f73ad7258f41b1.thumb.jpg.f44751e1c2f2e54a10b954b17efb534a.jpg

Simon (starting to look like Count Chocula)

l_8366a382e797e27796bc58201263d165.jpg.1b93ec4309e73ac2b692aafc49d61539.jpg

Robert Smith!

Dave Matthews Band 6/4 at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ.

Wow, It was totally awesome seeing my favorite band live with all my friends and soon to be girlfriend. They were so good! Sounded like it was directly off the album! 15 minute Two Step was amazing.

Can't wait for next summers tour!

^^^^^^^Hey Disney dood how was the show? Viewed a couple a songs on the tube and it looks awesome. Can't wait till they come downunder.

Extremely loud. Their starter who was this guy named Ryan Shaw (he kinda advertised himself the whole half an hour he was out there) was very not- Van Halen-ish. The band was sort of a mix between Gnarls Barkley and he sang like Corey Glover, but they got off quick and At exactly 8 PM Van Halen came out. I lost my hearing partially for like 2 days. But it was worth it.

Eddie played great. His playing sounded almost like a studio recording (but it wasn't, he messed up during the synth part of Eruption). David Lee Roth sang great and he even played a little acoustic guitar while he told a story. Alex and Wolfie just were OK.

I went to BFD from Live 105 on Saturday. Really good show. Here is who I saw.

Atreyu

MGMT

Anti Flag

The Kooks

Everlast (Good to see him after so many years)

Akaline Trio

Flogging Molly

Pennywise (These guys are getting old)

Cypress Hill

So they had another tent setup after the main show ended, we headed over and got to see Moby. He was pretty damn good on the 1's and 2's.

Good Show overall.

-RD

I was at wembley stadium on saturday for a foo fighters gig. I've seen them twice before and this was definately their best performance yet. I was on the barriers right infront of the bass stack

They played 21 songs over two and a half hours (including one point where Jimmy page and John paul Jones came on and played "Rock and Roll" and "ramble on" with Taylor and Dave).

Not the best gig i've been to, but somewhere quite high up there...

I saw The Raconteurs in NYC at Terminal 5. Ridiculously awesome, ridiculousy crowded venue. sold out, no room ANYWHERE. it sucked! you could not even walk around the bar areas. I watched most of the show from hallway leading to the bathrooms. awful experience, but the band was great. Brendon Benson was fantastic and Jack White was standard awesome Jack White.

Blue Man Group, in the theater where it all started. It was pretty good!

Also, I don't know if you'd call it a concert, but I went to see Jeff Dunham live. He was filming his Christmas special DVD "Spark of Insanity," and it will air on Comedy Central.

It's been a pretty good week!

Blue Man Group, in the theater where it all started. It was pretty good!

Also, I don't know if you'd call it a concert, but I went to see Jeff Dunham live. He was filming his Christmas special DVD "Spark of Insanity," and it will air on Comedy Central.

It's been a pretty good week!

I also saw Blue Man Group but at the Love Parade in Essen! They are really quite something special live!

I took my little sister to see - All American Rejects...

And by the way - What's up with only one concert for Ozzfest this year? Not so much a Fest any more, as an OzzConcert.

Hope they don't make it like this permanently... Although, I must say - not very many great bands this year...