TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hopefully be at Panic At The Disco w/ Motion City Soundtrack, The Hush Sound, and Phantom Planet in June at the Honda Center. Let's just hope I can go.

---Brent

Lucky...

Im planing on going to the next P!ATD Concert that rolls by. Maybe Fall Out Boy.

I'm going to the Atlanta show on the 27th, but that's more because I really like Motion City Soundtrack.

Plus... Tabernacle is a sick venue that is right in downtown Atlanta and I love going to shows there.

Edit: The show got moved from the Tabernacle to the outdoor music park at Masquerade which is kind of a bummer, but we'll see how it goes.

311 Day 2008

Once again, another great show for the fans. 3 sets of 20 songs, and lots of songs they've either never played or very rarely played. I'm just glad they came back to New Orleans for the show, it's really the perfect city to host a show like this, where so many fans come in from all over the country. Plus, they announced they'll be touring with Snoop Dogg this summer. That should be interesting

Saw Armin van Buuren at Studio 51 (it's a club, named after Studio 54) 16.2.08 in Helsinki. The gig was great, I had new fantastic special earplugs, which made everything sound crystal clear, although of course a bit more silent. He played lots of progressive material, much less melodic stuff, only very few own songs, incl. Communication pt.3 and Burned with Desire, which a bit of shame, luckily I liked most of the music still. The atmosphere was pretty good and he handled the audience well and seemed to be on a good mood, smiled all the time (2hrs 30mins).

Only let-downs were some people pushing through, walking back and forth in the beginning, which was really disturbing as you "had to" move away all the time, in the crowded space and people who had to take their drinks and drop them on the floor, leaving quite much, glass splinters, not nice. It was much worse than when I saw Tiësto at the same venue, about two months earlier, overall it was, quite so awesome.

Next gig, hmm... maybe Judas Priest (again) in early June. Shall see

taste of chaos tour

headliner = avenged 7fold - not a big fan but they did put on a good show

Atreyu - played too much new stuff. I love them but prolly wont see em again

Bullet for my valentine - played too much new stuff. i love the old stuff. prolly wont see em again

3 jap bands - 2 were perty good even tho i had no idea what they were saying

taste of chaos tour

headliner = avenged 7fold - not a big fan but they did put on a good show

Atreyu - played too much new stuff. I love them but prolly wont see em again

Bullet for my valentine - played too much new stuff. i love the old stuff. prolly wont see em again

3 jap bands - 2 were perty good even tho i had no idea what they were saying

Same. =D

Atreyu and BFMV played WAY too much new stuff.

I still like Atreyu's new stuff, but I hate BFMV's new stuff.

a7x was great. A lot of new stuff, but I still really like it.

blessthefall was good, but I missed most of them to meet BFMV. I met BTF though and they were really nice.

And the Japanese bands were awesome too, even though I didn't understand anything.

=D

Overall it was one of the best concerts I've been to.