TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I saw The Foo Fighters last Thursday. Against Me and Serj Tankian opened for them. We missed against me, but saw Serj. That guy is just weird. As for the Foo Fighters, they played for 2 freaking hours and put on the best show I have seen. If you get a chance, go see them!

^Aw man, I saw them in November and it was incredible. Really was the best gig i've seen. Serj was rubbish. He should stick with SOAD.

I totally agree with Serj, he seems out of his element without SOAD. He could of at least played one SOAD track. I really wasn't feeling the theatrical element he tried to put in the show.

The Foo Fighters are the best live band.

Rockstar Taste of Chaos in Milwaukee. (3-2-08)

I met Bullet for my Valentine.

Dude, this is up in Datyon on Friday...%!^* I wish I could go! I freaking love BFMV, Dan Jacobs is cool...and A7X rocks. And only 30 bucks for a ticket RULES! Ughhh. Soo close.

Rockstar Taste of Chaos in Milwaukee. (3-2-08)

I met Bullet for my Valentine.

Dude, this is up in Datyon on Friday...%!^* I wish I could go! I freaking love BFMV, Dan Jacobs is cool...and A7X rocks. And only 30 bucks for a ticket RULES! Ughhh. Soo close.

I'm going on March 25th.

Hopefully.

Last night I saw the Foo Fighters at the Forum in Inglewood. It was an awesome concert. They played for more than 2 hours and sounded great. As a special treat Serj Tankian opened for them which just made the night all the better for me as Serrj is one of my favorite vocalists and System of a Down is my favorite band.

On a side note, parking was 22 dollars! WTF??? 22 dollars to park in the freakin' ghetto!