TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

I was at the Sleeping Giant Tour last night in SF mainly to see Armor for Sleep.

Bands That I saw:

The Rocket Summer (Suprisingly Different, and Good!)

Armor For Sleep

The Academy Is...

Interesting show, not totally my cup of tea, but nobody really there so it was nice to be right at the stage.

Ryan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to the Bob Dylan/Elvis Costello concert. I have to say, I was dissapointed with Bob Dylan. He only played three songs that I even recognized, and I know a lot of his music. He was also impossible to understand. I knew he wouldn't sound good anymore, but he was much worse than I thought he would be. At least Elvis was still great, but he was playing solo, so not all of his songs sounded good.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Heart last Friday at the Bank of America Pavillion in Boston (Formerlly the Flee Boston Pavillion/ Harborlights)

I was not a huge fan before the show (the BF is) but they were by far the most talented band/person i have ever seen live.

I was left awestruck by how much fun they had, and the power of Ann Wilson's voice. Probably the best show i've ever seen.

Just got back from seeing Genesis at the United Center in Chicago. (My girlfriend extrodanaire bought me the tix way back in April for my B-Day).

Awesome show, awesome sound, and awesome visuals.

If you are going to see the remaining shows on the tour in either Colorado, or California and you haven't already see the set list (it has not changed all tour), you can see it hereen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_It_On_Again:_The_Tour

My only two (small) gripes: I wish "Hold On My Heart" would have been replaced by either "Abacab" or "Just A Job To Do"- though that is a good song in which to hit the restroom. Also, I would've preferred the LONG version of "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight".

The "Old Medley" was fantastic, and they played tight. Lots of great Pre-Pop 1990's songs were featured. More than half the 2.5 Hr. plus show was dedicated to songs from pre-1987- good stuff. Real good.

Just got back from seeing Genesis at the United Center in Chicago. (My girlfriend extrodanaire bought me the tix way back in April for my B-Day).

If you are going to see the remaining shows on the tour in either Colorado, or California and you haven't already see the set list (it has not changed all tour), you can see it hereen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_It_On_Again:_The_Tour

My only two (small) gripes: I wish "Hold On My Heart" would have been replaced by either "Abacab" or "Just A Job To Do"- though that is a good song in which to hit the restroom. Also, I would've preferred the LONG version of "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight".

The "Old Medley" was fantastic, and they played tight. Lots of great Pre-Pop 1990's songs were featured. More than half the 2.5 Hr. plus show was dedicated to songs from pre-1987- good stuff. Real good.

If you are going to see the remaining shows on the tour in either Colorado, or California and you haven't already seen the set list (it has not changed all tour), you can see it here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_It_On_Again:_The_Tour