TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

Last week I went to projekt revolution. Man the concert kicked ass!

Main Stage:

Linkin Park

My Chemical Romance

Taking Back Sunday

HIM

Placebo

Julien-K

Revolution Stage:

Mindless Self Indulgence

Saosin

The Bled

Styles of Beyond

Madina Lake

448775852_LinkinParkConcert2007083.thumb.jpg.417a22c4573cce93b0456f253a32d98e.jpg

Me and my sister at the concert!

242115935_LinkinParkConcert2007067.thumb.jpg.11fef11032172cfd21830e5c2875e508.jpg

HIM

1539224045_LinkinParkConcert2007045.thumb.jpg.a7fabf40e911da439419229aa2fb4a81.jpg

Linkin Park kicked MAJOR BUTT!

1952471122_LinkinParkConcert2007007.thumb.jpg.3f8f8649dbf513a4b89e2a2dfcecb0db.jpg

My Chemical Romance (One of my favs.)

1987671615_LinkinParkConcert2007004.thumb.jpg.78ee94bfa8d28100e8381a1c70270f8f.jpg

Taking Back Sunday

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I saw Ben Kweller perform at a small venue in Atlanta called the Variety Playhouse. He pretty much sold it out, and it was awesome. I was standnig right infront of the piano, so when he played that we were right there. BK really knows how to put on a show, because he played atleast an hour and fourty five minutes non-stop. He played all of his good songs, but strangely my favorite song of the night was the second song, hospital bed. I was not a huge fan of the song before the show, but he did a really great job on piano and was really into it.

On Thursday, I saw the Sean Hannity Freedom Concert at Kings Island. Lee Greenwood, Lee Ann Rimes, and Montgomery Gentry performed. Also there were Rudy Giuliani, Oliver North, and Newt Gingrich. Proceeds went to the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund, for children of soldiers who were seriously wounded or killed in duty.

Did I mention that it was at Kings Island?

Went to the Download Festival... Awesome weekend!

I saw Megadeth, Dragonforce, Wolfmother, My Chemical Romance, Turisas, Hellyeah, 30 Seconds To Mars, Bowling For Soup, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence and Iron Maiden...

That was the best £155 ever spent!

I hate you...

My last concert was last night. The Fray w/ Ok Go and Mae. Ok Go and Mae were the opening acts and were pretty good. The Fray was amazing, great concert.

Also anyone that likes The Fray will be happy to know there is a new album coming out soon, they played a few of the new songs from it, there was only one called Dixie (I think) that I didn't like too much.

What songs did OK GO do? I'm a huge fan of them.

Wow that took me long enough to respond. Sorry, I haven't been home much. They did of course Here It Goes Again (no live treadmill dance though ) and Do What You Want. They didn't play too many songs but the ones I remember were Invincible (my personal favorite), Get Over It, Don't Ask Me, and I think Good Idea at the Time. I would see them live again anytime, they were great.

Suburban Legends

Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer

Patent Pending

Jet Lag Gemini

It should have been Reel Big Fish, Less than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto and Against All Authority but the tickets sold out before I got my lazy arse to the venue.

Haven't been to a concert for a couple of months (a long time for me) Last one I saw was 'Hyde Park Calling' featuring Aerosmith, Chris Cornell and Jet.

Was typical London weather. Rained constantly or the 6 hours I was there, me only wearing a T-Shirt and Shirt. Jet were a good solid start, got the crowd excited despite the conditions.

Chris Cornell blew my mind. I had seen him a few times with Audioslave but hearing him sing 'Black Hole Sun' and 'Spoon Man' were a big deal for me seeing as my brother used to play Nirvana, Pixies, Soundgarden constantly in my formative years and shaped the music I now enjoy.

Aerosmith were amazing. I wasn't expecting much but they rocked (sorry). The only disappointment was them not playing Dude looks like a lady but due this was most probably due to Time restrictions. I was down the front for them and had a great view, being 6ft 4 (sorry people behind)

Prior to that I saw Muse, for the seventh time at Wembley Arena, sitting in the gods you can still see why they are regarded as the Best Live act in britain. Matt Bellamy has improved his showmanship considerably since I first saw them in a 2000 capacity Conference Centre in 2000. Wembley is amazing too,

Now, a night of classic rock: I saw Dennis DeYoung at the Taste of Blue Ash. Dennis is the former lead singer/keyboardist for Styx, and he did his Styx hits like "Come Sail Away," "Babe," and "Mr. Roboto," as well as his solo hit "Desert Moon," and even a brand new song, "Turn Off CNN."

Weird Al at Carowinds - August 4. Great show!

He is really amazing and if you've never seen him, well worth seeing at least once.

He had to have done costume changes at least 10 times.

And his new spoof on "youre beautiful" called "you're pitiful" is hillarious!

• 2 weeks later...