TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last concert I went to (which was also my FIRST concert ) was the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at the Bank Atlantic Center. Gnarls Barkley opened, but ofcourse, I was late, so I basically misses his whole performance. But, none the less, RHCP were AMAZING!

My seats were originally behind the stage, but my friend and I snuck around and eventually got seats dead center, first level!

RHCP did most of their classics, and then alot from their new album..It was INCREDIBLE!

rhcp1.jpg.9f55be0ae62b36efbac6f416908ffa98.jpg

My friend Kyle and me (aww, how cute..kyle and kylie!) :)

redhot3.jpg.a230c1ee2e70d5f5b8d8161f9e8b3c72.jpg

redhot2.jpg.d5bf3542f08dfe8e5e5f74502fe70d53.jpg

redhot4.jpg.ceadc3287e0728a68072779a9bc505eb.jpg

CALIFORNICATION!

redhot1.jpg.53712a145ac5b9496fdcf75f1cc6be90.jpg

uhhh, AMAZING!

I went to my first concert last week!!! It was Lynyrd Skynyrd, they did 9 songs on an hour set, including "Free Bird", "Sweet Home Alabama", and "Gimme Three Steps". All I can say is FREAKING AWESOME! Lol, they kicked a$$!

Cool. But my main point of replying was... your avatar RULES.

-Amanda "Pink Floyd rocks" V.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but my last concert was Taylor Dayne, as part of Fall River Celebrates America, August 2006 (see my crappy pre-digital-camera PTR here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27855).

Turns out it wasn't a half-bad show, but that was partly because it was included with fair admission. Not a show I'd go out and get tickets for, but hey...decent way to kill 90 minutes relaxing after eating tons of crappy (I mean stellar) fair food.

My next concert is My Chemical Romance with Rise Against on the 23rd, and I have AWESOME seats, right above the floor and right next to the stage! I'm going with my sister and our friend! I can't wait (of course, I get the obligatory "you're an emo kid because you listen to them" routing from everybody at school! They all listen to c'rap'.)!

I went to my first concert last week!!! It was Lynyrd Skynyrd, they did 9 songs on an hour set, including "Free Bird", "Sweet Home Alabama", and "Gimme Three Steps". All I can say is FREAKING AWESOME! Lol, they kicked a$$!

Cool. But my main point of replying was... your avatar RULES.

-Amanda "Pink Floyd rocks" V.

lol, thank you VERY much. I just got the "Meddle" album and I'm loving it!. Pink Floyd is just so moody and dramatic, but it's rarely in an overly agressive delivery. uh! They're just awesome!