TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live (the band)

got to sit in 4th row (for free) in VIP section (free beers-yay) and got to meet the band memebers after the gig. I still think their first two albums are their best, almost indespensible- but they've got some good songs from the rest of their catalogue too. Pretty damn cool.

^^^^^ I love Pink!

She is on my list of concerts to go to before I die, along with Nickelback, Blink 182 (*hoping* for another tour...) and Marilyn Manson.

Blink-182 is no longer together kid. Marilyn Manson's last concert was in France, like 2 years ago.

Hence the

*hoping* for another tour
Believe me, my best friend is obsessed with Blink, the day they split up she was crying all day at school.

• 4 weeks later...

TOOL-Staples Center. Aside from the fact Staples Center sucks as a concert venue, I counted 2,034 different kinds of ridiculous. Great show. Complete package. Loud, sounded as good as something at Staples could, great lighting, and Maynard had great energy. Awesome drum solos too.

TOOL-Staples Center. Aside from the fact Staples Center sucks as a concert venue, I counted 2,034 different kinds of ridiculous. Great show. Complete package. Loud, sounded as good as something at Staples could, great lighting, and Maynard had great energy. Awesome drum solos too.

I am still waiting for them to post a few Florida concert dates. They always seem to save us for the second part of the tour.

Does Stand-Up comedy count? If so, then Lisa Lampanelli was at Hard Rock Live in Citywalk (FL) tonight. It was freaking HILARIOUS. I love her. So mean, so racist, so brilliant.

Plus I got a picture with her!

As for a music concert, last I saw was Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken. I don't even remember when that was!

1813383179_LisaLampanelliandI.jpg.6c2a1d508762e2da96cbd245c5bb9614.jpg

Lisa Lampanelli and I

Campflight to Lowlands Paradise . . .

A big dutch festival which keeps place for about 60.000 guests. The festival takes 3 days, the whole experience 5 days. This festival is unique, it is a combination between pop music, theatre, films and a lot of discussion and weird acts. That is also the thing that makes it nice, another thing that is nice from lowlands is the awesome line up . . . like underneath . . .

- Part of the 110 bands on the line-up

I saw Ben Harper and Damien Marley on August 31 at the Lawn at White River Park in downtown Indy. Damien Marley was alright, but Ben Harper was freakin' awesome. They played a huge set list, did two encores, and just jammed the entire night.

994863790_BenHarper.JPG.2105f19028f984ae8c4f9f22d339c23d.JPG

Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals

It was easily the best concert I've ever been to. They had the giant floating pig and the floating astronaut that came across the stage. The band sounded just as good as the original. Roger Waters, being the creative input of the band since Syd Barret left is really IMO the heart of Pink Floyd so to see him live was just awe-inspiring.

Roger Waters band also features the famous surrounding speakers that makes even the worst seats in the arena sound awesome, with different levels of sound coming at you from different angles, not to mention the pyrotechnics/lasers/lightshows that Floyd was known for.

Here's the setlist...

Roger Waters

9/8/2006

Tweeter Center

Mansfield, MA

Set 1

In The Flesh

Mother

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Have A Cigar

Wish You Were Here

Southampton Dock

Fletcher Memorial Home

Perfect Sense 1 & 2

Leaving Beirut

Sheep

Set 2

Breathe

Time/Breathe Reprise

Great Gig In The Sky

Money

Us & Them/Any Colour You Like

Brain Damage

Eclipse

Encore:

Another Brick In The Wall Part 2

Vera/Bring The Boys Back Home

Comfortably Numb

You're in for a treat, to say the least. How is it possible that someone else loves Floyd and thrill rides as much as I do? Have fun!

It was easily the best concert I've ever been to. They had the giant floating pig and the floating astronaut that came across the stage. The band sounded just as good as the original. Roger Waters, being the creative input of the band since Syd Barret left is really IMO the heart of Pink Floyd so to see him live was just awe-inspiring.

Roger Waters band also features the famous surrounding speakers that makes even the worst seats in the arena sound awesome, with different levels of sound coming at you from different angles, not to mention the pyrotechnics/lasers/lightshows that Floyd was known for.

Here's the setlist...

Roger Waters

9/8/2006

Tweeter Center

Mansfield, MA

Set 1

In The Flesh

Mother

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Have A Cigar

Wish You Were Here

Southampton Dock

Fletcher Memorial Home

Perfect Sense 1 & 2

Leaving Beirut

Sheep

Set 2

Breathe

Time/Breathe Reprise

Great Gig In The Sky

Money

Us & Them/Any Colour You Like

Brain Damage

Eclipse

Encore:

Another Brick In The Wall Part 2

Vera/Bring The Boys Back Home

Comfortably Numb

You're in for a treat, to say the least. How is it possible that someone else loves Floyd and thrill rides as much as I do? Have fun!

Cool! I've seen the setlist from other shows, and the only things I have beef with is a) he should have thrown in more solo stuff, and b)WTF is with Vera/Bring the Boys Back Home as an encore? I mean, he could have killed those two songs, dumped Wish You Were Here down there and in WYWH's place played... I dunno, Welcome to the Machine or something!

Anyways, good to see you had a great time.

-Amanda "18 more days" V.

We just returned from ProgPower in Atlanta, which featured the following:

Theocracy

Circus Maximus

Leatherwolf

Circle II Circle

Pyramaze

Savage Circus

Freak Kitchen

Mercenary

Evergrey

Zero Hour

Vision Divine

Thunderstone

Epica

Jorn Lande (w/ members of Pagan's Mind)

A kickass weekend. Freak Kitchen totally stole the show in their US debut.

dt