TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

OK... I got the courage to post a pic. Be nice guys and girls, it's my first time. I took Teddymonster's advice and bought me some courage on sale at walmart - thx TM!!!

Now then, that wasn't so hard was it?! You look great, what's the worry? I'm slightly scared by the reflective glasses though, looks like you have no eyes! I'm relieved to know that you don't look like Cyndi Lauper, that was kinda what the avatars were suggesting...

It's about time a guy showed a bit of leg on TPR....

^LOL! I am not into drag at all, and dressing like Cyn would be a sin anyway (to me b/c I am such a fanboy for her!). I just do my own thing when it comes to style... pretty mellow, and laid back look - a little crunchy sometimes, and probably an over useage of dark colors. I love my shades tho, I wear my sunglasses always! But I'll post a pic some other time that is less "anonymous" w/ out shades!!!

I can clean up quite nice if I try hard enough... but it isn't my thing typically. I am certainly no fashion queen, and probably need "QUEER EYE FOR THE QUEER GUY" :shock:

To Gavin & Wally: AWWWW!!!

And Carnage, i said a bit of leg, not topless shots! Eek, therapy! Just kidding.

Don't worry Carnage. CLou's gonna need all the 'practise' she can, once a bunch of us turn up at a (gasp) waterpark and/or hotel pool???

And yes, Gavin and Wally - nice, nice. He's a charmer......er....Gavin.

8)

I can clean up quite nice if I try hard enough... but it isn't my thing typically. I am certainly no fashion queen, and probably need "QUEER EYE FOR THE QUEER GUY" :shock:

You kind of look like a buddy of mine from my English classes in HS. Except he was "British" and was a lot "bigger around the waist!"

And for the record...you're not the only one who needs QEftQG!

Hey Ted, do you have any downloadable mp3's of your band?

Probably not the best example, but the guitarist and I threw this together with a drum machine on an old analog 4-track about 6-7 years ago.

http://www.myspace.com/makeshiftallstars

Nowadays, we are playing pretty straight forward rock stuff. Think Killers, Jet, ACDC, etc.