TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

Umm lets see... Pretty the World, Sing me Sweet, Miracles, Loud, Answering Machine, and Fall to Pieces are all good.

Its weird because listening to his music you kind of get the feeling that hes a very emotional guy, and kind of a pussy. But on stage he is VULGAR and crude. It's amazing.

Mark "He rocks" Luskus

^ WTF?!

Ok, I think you definitely win, but... WTF?! Are you a tourist attraction? Or did you just round them all up and go, hey, one day I might need to win a most-number-of-girls-in-a-photo-with-me contest?!

Can I enter this competition? I think I have a photo of me with about thirty girls from school somewhere...

^ WTF?!

Ok, I think you definitely win, but... WTF?! Are you a tourist attraction? Or did you just round them all up and go, hey, one day I might need to win a most-number-of-girls-in-a-photo-with-me contest?!

Can I enter this competition? I think I have a photo of me with about thirty girls from school somewhere...

Haha, I was actually at Shakespeare Birthplace house with the Bus Tour group I was in in 2003 with my mom, grandparents and uncle and there was also a school from Japan there. Well, me being me, in the back of the house I made a comical fool of myself infront of three of the girls. There is a door in the back of the house that comes up to my forehead so I had to duck to get through it. Well, the girls get through there fine, but when I go through, I pretend to hit my head and said, "Bonk" The girls thought that was funny.

In the garden in back, my uncle and I were waiting for my mom and grandparents, and the japanese girls were taking all their pictures, and they turn ot us. Now I thought they said, "will you take our pictures?" no, it was "Can you be in our pictures." 20 pictures from 20 cameras and three personal photos later, I was more popular then shakespeare himself. Luckly my mom came out just in time so I had one of the girls take a picture with my camera so I could cherish the moment.

Here are tow pictures.

The first one is me in my room.

The second one is me with my best friend Adriana, we were walking on Portofino Hotel at Universal & we saw the wheelchair, so we decided to use it as a race car, lol, we were running all over the patio.

Enjoy.

1270062509_Racingcartlol.jpg.73ebba7097c559a887b4c7f7c49bcf9b.jpg

Go-kart, lol

1063727590_Hellohowmany.jpg.4030cee983a143fec5d5c7d2fd32ca61.jpg

Hello