TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

Just before coming back to school for my final semester in college (hurray for that), I received the final prints for my senior pictures. What better pictures of me than those?

Image00002.thumb.jpg.1b077f69f8c04a0aa5049863b0765af5.jpg

The formal picture, which looks like it should be in an annual report somewhere.

Image00001.thumb.jpg.5620031b3ec30996ff361d9cf23f3fe5.jpg

My casual picture. Take note of the embroidery on my polo. That's not an alligator, it's a burninator. THE burninator, Trogdor!

• 2 weeks later...

Well... me and several friends went shopping yesterday... and here's a few photos. There will be more soon!

WTF.jpg.4ccee12c6f4d790b8912538508588355.jpg

Bunny... cute and fluffy... Daniel... not so cute and fluffy!

SMILE!.jpg.6e4f0bbcae185593d291f56c8e7da6a3.jpg

Goofiest smile... EVER

1472214456_LollipopRape.jpg.17e1df6ba130b0e9c68e8a0db15660a5.jpg

They better keep that damn lollipop away from me!!

883722211_FistingAnyone.jpg.99180354274f36facaaceb30efac2a79.jpg

WTF Is this for!?

wow you met robert!

how did you manage that one?.

i live the cure.

Myspace of all things! The picture is from 2004 and like 2 nights before they I met the band I was surfin' Myspace. I came across a profile with some 30 something year old lady who's interests said Home & Garden Network and The Cure. I was all over it because I love Home and Garden as well for some odd reason because I don't own nor do I garden. Anyways I was planning on camping out to see the band on the Tonight Show and I asked the lady if she was going. She said no because she was working that night. Then I asked her if she was going to go see them be inducted to the Rock Walk of Fame on Sunset Blvd. She said, 'Actually i'm working it! I'm in charge, do you want VIP and I said yes! There was only about 30 people back there! I got to spend 4.5 hours with the band, took loads of pictures, it was amazing! I've been a Cure fan for 20 years so I was so excited! I had 2 Cure tattoos and I had Robert sign my arm under the 2 tatts and after the event I went to a tattoo shop and hit his autograph tattooed on myself! I can put a picture up if you want. I've gotten to meet him 4 more times since and he actually remembers me! He was talking with a group of people and he saw me and interrupted himself to say hi to me! Right after I took that picture above I walked away calmly and just burst out in tears Michael Jackson fan style, it was embarrassing but I made sure to be calm when I was near him. Are you gonna go see them in June? I'm counting down.