TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

Blazen_AZN: Must you say bad things about other's pics? I mean I've seen your pics for months (since the time I've started posting) in this thread and I got two things to say:

1) Is your self esteem that low that you have to post your pics and down others to feel better?

2) Frankly, none of your pics are that good to warrant the attitude that you are throwing others. Especially when you're photoshopping them to death! Calm the 'tude down, little girl.

I got a suggestion for you. Just post a pic and say "This is me" and that's it. If you don't like something about someone's picture... say nothing. I remember when you got all ruffled about when people jumped on you for photoshopping your pics. If you don't want people talking about your pics, extend the same courtesy to others. That's what maturity is all about. But feel free to give others compliments... everyone wants to feel good about themselves.

Terry "who needs to get packing for the next leg of this Midwest trip" Weaver

^DUDE! How did you do that?!

Blazen_AZN: Must you say bad things about other's pics? I mean I've seen your pics for months (since the time I've started posting) in this thread and I got two things to say:

1) Is your self esteem that low that you have to post your pics and down others to feel better?

2) Frankly, none of your pics are that good to warrant the attitude that you are throwing others. Especially when you're photoshopping them to death! Calm the 'tude down, little girl.

I got a suggestion for you. Just post a pic and say "This is me" and that's it. If you don't like something about someone's picture... say nothing. I remember when you got all ruffled about when people jumped on you for photoshopping your pics. If you don't want people talking about your pics, extend the same courtesy to others. That's what maturity is all about. But feel free to give others compliments... everyone wants to feel good about themselves.

Terry "who needs to get packing for the next leg of this Midwest trip" Weaver

Uhm, thanks... i Guess. Jacob is my friend, i was kidding.

^ He was just joking and Jacob (woah_killa) knew that. Speaking of maturity though, don't you have something better to do than insult teenagers on the internet?

Don't you have something better to do than insult your elders?

Didn't think so. Either way, you'll be alright. And it's not an insult. I think it's troubling that someone would say that to another person, even if it's a friend in public.

Terry