TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

Also i dont think this thread would be to hard to find if you didnt bump it every day.

It is not that kind of a bump. These bumps in this particular thread are used because there is a glitch which causes the new page not show up. It says "No Topic Exsists" or sumthing along those lines. So someone usually posts a "bump" post to get it working again. In other words the new page wont come up until someone puts up a post. It doesn't nessesarily have to be a "bump" post. It can simply be just a regular picture post. Just as long as someone puts up a post to get the new page going again.

Ok here are a few:

cp3.jpg.59b420d5fadef063bd666fa449e83d22.jpg

Where it all began! I did my first theme park show (playing piano) at The Place Theatre (then known as Lusty Lil's) in the summer of 1986, and twenty years later, I am STILL doing theme park entertainment!

cp2.jpg.498aea7876ceac68bba9feeb2ff36ded.jpg

About to ride Millenium Force with my partner Shawn!

cp1.jpg.16e119ade56ecf315a18dbad4190bc6d.jpg

Labor Day weekend at Breaker's Express. No crowds, but the weather was lame (cold and cloudy)

Hi all. This is me and my pup. I don't post much at all but truly enjoy reading all of the posts, especially the trip reports.

pup.thumb.jpg.e0db5248786722c5a876294d71803c0e.jpg

How in the world do I make this smaller? Sorry about the insane size.