TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

Yea, I lost those like a few weeks ago

try losing a pair of $128 sunglasses at magic mountain after having them for only a month.

ugh, i KNEW i heard somthing hit the ground, KNEW IT.

bleh, im sowwy....

Yeah, just abouit all my sunglasses are under $7, AND people always say they love them...

Ofcourse, when they ask where i got them, i have to bend the truth a little . *cough* walmart *cough*

try losing a pair of $128 sunglasses at magic mountain after having them for only a month.

bleh, im sowwy....

Yeah, just abouit all my sunglasses are under $7, AND people always say they love them...

Ofcourse, when they ask where i got them, i have to bend the truth a little . *cough* walmart *cough*

GAH! i always feel so dirty wearing cheap sunglasses, and i hate how they NEVER DIE! but you buy glasses with a triple digit price tag, they are gone.

me on revolution

did i take that?!

i think so

bleh, im sowwy....

GAH! i always feel so dirty wearing cheap sunglasses, and i hate how they NEVER DIE! but you buy glasses with a triple digit price tag, they are gone.

me on revolution

did i take that?!

i think so

hahaaha thats ALOT to quote.....

Ok so these are a few that were shot today!

Please excuse the blushing oddness. Moments before that photo I had my legs behind my head (Pilates or something?... I want to say Pirates!)

So here's me and Kat!

We went to this shop, and I think our conversation slightly corrupted these two children

Waiting to get a Metro into Manchester that morning! They rule. And they look like they're made out of Lego!

In my friends uncles studio pad thing. It was quite wierd and cool at the same time!