TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

^That lard that invaded your picture looks like he has wings... like an angel.

OHHH! you need to ask him if getting those involved ringing a bell. I've always wanted to know if that was true. Ever since i found out Santa Clause was a fraud, i don't know what Christmas traditions to believe...

A game back in march. It was fun, our team was a great team. I only have pics from airsoft of me... I dunno why.

Anyway, top row, left to right.

Realtime, D Bag, Gruzniak, Me, Some Kid, Ben, some other guy(in the way back) Ted pro.

Bottom row; jones, Kohls, Roadkill, DemonMutiny.

I am the big dude in the multicam. I think people can get an idea of what I look like now.

I am the one mostly in the center, I have the m4 resting on my stomach(its pushed out...)

This was from a recent game back in May, I beleive the beginner's game on May 5th.

Anyway, its a great form of exercise and a ton of fun. Ben has some pics of when were at the Newburg Picnic, I don't know if he posted them yet.

I went to Knotts with my school on thursday. I had fun, but i didn't lick a person in a tweety suit...

Afterall, i don't go to Tommy's school. (sfmm_freak)

bapoledancer.jpg.32a617be2b5501461e4d6fde157c0e26.jpg

Oh, thats right, I was there to confess my love to Jaguar.

kbrokenleg.jpg.18f978a72851cd89d74f6e63831ad649.jpg

Why an I at Knotts with a broken leg again? Wait, Why am I at Knotts in the first place?!

I went to Knotts with my school on thursday. I had fun, but i didn't lick a person in a tweety suit...

Afterall, i don't go to Tommy's school. (sfmm_freak)

my school is crazy. and the tweety thing is actually not the craziest thing I did, *cough*shower*cough cough*

1785036627_magicmountainmadness044.jpg.5bd52682161604c8c38e99f75fb789cd.jpg

mmmmm, phallic lollipops, lmao

confused.jpg.bd466df244c6fb0e45edc032e73b9af2.jpg

my infamous "confused look"

Me and a bunch of kids at my camp the day that the baseball field was named after the old guy in the picture. Merl Norcross. He's easily the coolest guy ever. He's awesome at baseball, tells us great stories, doesn't care if we curse, and doesn't care if we get into fights! One time, I got into three fistfights in three days (I didn't start them!) and he was all like "This is just how teenagers release their anger". No one got in trouble!

But yeah, I'm wearing the Texas Rangers cap. My arch nemesis, Josh Fayer, is to the left (the curly hair). The kid in the green shirt, Ben Meisel, is one of my really good friends. Anyway, I hit a home run that day.

^^HEY!! Its that Fayer kid you kept posting all those useless AIM conversations about on the GAP! But yeah, I agree with Joey here, you do look like you mean business....

Colin"Once got into 12 fistfights in 11 minutes, and I started EVERY ONE OF THEM"C