TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

^ I love the Cure!! Also loving that Siouxsie jacket! Looking good Bert - you are the incredible shrinking man

thanks!

I'm hovering right around -70lbs.

(and that's actually a shirt - longsleeve w/ patches on front and back), rather than a jacket. . but it was too warm to wear closed)

From this past weekend's River City Comic Expo, in Little Rock AR.

IMG_0170.thumb.JPG.cb246165604862bc8955f5f543845e77.JPG

I'm on the right. . if I look tired, it's because this is Sunday, and I was up all night on Saturday.

I look super sleepy (as noted elsewhere, i started getting IMs at 4am that morning ). . . but yeah, it was a TMNT. . who doesn't wanna pose with him???

and thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Good one, bert!

Here's myself, one of my dear ladies, Cecelia Smith (she was our first Eliza in TUTS'

"My Fair Lady", in 1970. I was chorus and a dancer in that. Alex McLeod, another old

musical acting friend, who's supported and been in several musicals I was in, as well.

Back in our (ahem) "younger days", late 1960s-late 1970s for me.

This was taken Tuesday night, just before opening of "Beauty & The Beast" at Malkin Bowl.

IMG_0928.JPG.5be272e062f7e0beffd9408508768eb0.JPG

Tuesday, July 12, 2016. Me, Cecelia, and Alex.

^ that's an awesome pic !

(and thanks on the mermaid one. . they have several photo ops similar to that in Weeki Wachee. .make you wanna go now just for that, don't it? . . .LOL, but the mermaid show was fun as hell, and the springs are beautiful as well (even if we never went to the 'swimming' side). All for only $13 admission!)

Decided to get rid of most of my hair as it was getting very thing on the top of my head. Never had hair this short before, but pleased with the outcome!

you have a good head for hair that short.

looking great

Decided to get rid of most of my hair as it was getting very thing on the top of my head. Never had hair this short before, but pleased with the outcome!

you have a good head for hair that short.

looking great

Thanks! And you make a great mermaid!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

AT the PNE's Unbelieveable! magic and illusions show, those who had a reserved seat got a few extras,

including a backstage mini-show with a cards magician, free popcorn, and direct easy access to our seats at the front.

They also had a little setup for a trick illusion, "floating in space." I tried it, but it was damned

uncomfortable when I had to ..........

Oops. Musn't give that away, right?

Anyway it was a fun 'trick' and it's a new pic of me, taken last Wednesday night.

IMG_1467.JPG.3c6b4dc44c763b040597abda8b8d7436.JPG

OMG - I'm stuck up here and I can't get down!