TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is There A List Of RCT2 Custom Scenery??

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot the most important place of all when it comes to items for RCT2. The RCT2 Object List has just about every item ever created for the game. The site is down right now for an major upgrade. I am crossing my fingers that when it is back they will have activated the download buttons on the items they have stored. If not all you have to do is look around and find what you want and then ask for it. In about a day or so they will post the items requested.

If you want to build like some guys on Nedesigns.com then reinstall the game. Download their official workbench.. A workbench is a saved game that exports all the scenery into your folder automatically when you download and open the workbench. If you need a link I'll PM you.

The link to the bench is back on page a page in one of my posts.

mcjaco, the RCT2 Object List is back up and running.

Also there have been a couple of requests for a list and downloads of all RCT2 custom rides in the Lost Object Data topic. If you were wanting to start an RCT2 link/data base topic or merge one with the RCT3 topic you might want to head over and stop the posting while you get things set up the way you are wanting them to be.