TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] nin's Six Flags over Texas

Welcome to Six Flags over Texas, one of the premier Six Flags parks in the nation!

At Six Flags, the entire family can have a great time, with gentle rides, such as the authentic steam engines rolling through the park...

..to the fast paced, raging waters of Rip, Roaring Rapids and Bronco, our unique Half-Pipe coaster.

Six Flags offers more than just rides however, as one can stroll through Spain, one of the park's many beautifully themed areas.

New in 2009, Bizarro offers some of the park's best thrills, combining audio, fog, and fire effects to it's twisted, inverting layout.

Come fly with Batman as he takes on The Joker and Two-Face on The Dark Knight Coaster, new in 2008.

More Flags! More Fun! Six Flags!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great park, I thought it was when I saw this over on NE. I love that when I look at your work, it seems like there is custom scenery, but it's not, it's just scenery used in different ways. You're one of the most creative players I know. And Calicoasters, I don't think it's Texas Giant, I think he just used the sign. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Because of Six Flags over Texas' unique partnership with Time Warner, the park features much more intense theming than many others in the chain.

Along with the opening of Batman : The Ride in 1999, the new Warner Bros. Backlot area welcomed guests to a unique look at the magic of Hollywood. Combining authentic architecture with intense thrills, the Backlot is one of the premier areas in the park.

The Brown Derby is just one of many locations guests can enjoy the atmosphere of Tinseltown, eating gourmet food or looking for their favorite stars along the street.

Part II of our update continues along Hollywood Blvd., bringing us to our premier family attraction: Marvin the Martin : 3D.

Because of our partnership with Time Warner, Six Flags over Texas was able to incorporate many of the same rides from Warner Bros. Movie World in Australia.While we can't give away everything, we can tell you that these attractions will not disappoint!

Among these is Marvin the Martian : 3D, the only ride of it's kind at a Six Flags park. Here it is located within an authentic recreation of the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater.

Also in the area is one of the park's many Panda Express restaurants, this one being Panda Express To-Go, serving up quick snacks such as rice and egg rolls.

We hope to see you soon at Six Flags over Texas.

More Flags! More Fun! Six Flags!

One of the reasons I like your work is you use what's given to you and don't use custom scenery. It's amazing what you do which reminds me of people who still play RCT1 and use tracks for the coasters supports. Plus I like you bring your own ideas to these parks instead of copying something from another Six Flags park.