TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's SFMM Meet and Europe DVD Premiere ROLL CALL!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who showed up! We have about 40 people at the park and 50 people at the party!

SFMM wasn't very crowded so we got on a ton of stuff and there was a lot of fun to be had at the party! There were plenty of photos to be taken and I'll start a thread with some pics from the event soon where everyone can post thier photos too!

Thanks again!

--Robb

Wow, you guys really know how to have fun! I really enjoyed hanging out with everybody, it was awesome! Sorry I had to leave the party so abruptly, we had to pick up my sister who was still at SFMM and then drive home. The DVD was awesome! I still can't believe you guys ate 243 McDonalds hamburgers !

Antonio, I really enjoyed meeting you and your family, I had a great time with you! It was really cool! Still best ride on Scream I've ever had!

Robb and Elissa, next time you're thinking about coming down here to hit DLR or KBF, let me know, I'll come!

Brent "when's the next meet? " Shenton 8)

Hey guys,

As always, you both throw a hootnanny of a shindig. The turnout was great.

Congrats on the Video. It was awesome. It screams fun! You both should work for the United Nations. As embassadors of good times.

It is so cool for me to meet other coaster geeks. Even though I suck monkey _ _ _ _ _ at the trivia. I realy need to get out of my backyard more often. That's why I'm so excited about all the events in October.

Sorry to hear about RatTums. He will be missed.

Guy" I'm a coaster enthusiast, and I'm OK with that" Koepp