TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's EPIC Oktoberfest Trip Report!

robbalvey

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of TPR's younger members:

I would just like to say that Piers is also quite a bit of fun when he is not drunk, and I'm sure that there are many, many days where he doesn't get drunk and silly like he does in these videos. When on the TPR trips, he; as well as everyone else, is on vacation, which relieves them of many normal responsibilities, are of legal drinking age in the countries where they are, and will not be driving any motor vehicles or operating any heavy machinery; other than video cameras and vending machines that sell condoms and travel puss*es.

If you are not of legal drinking age in your country, OR a certified beautician, please do not attempt to achieve the level of drunken adorableness that Piers has reached in these videos. Wait until you are old enough to drink, or have your license in cosmetology, please.

I can't help but hear Piers' voice with Robb's captions. To those who don't know Piers, those captions are actual things he says! I think Amy and I need to go back to Jolly England just to get some more Piers haircuts. Piers is really cool sober as well, but he actually is really shy when he is not sober. The two most contagious sounds in the world are in this update; Robb's Weeeee, and Piers' laugh. Glad you are all having a great time. Hope KT's jet lag is finally gone, and that Elissa is able to get wasted instead of being the perfect trip host and taking care of everyone/everything else!

I thought I was the drunkest gay man alive! I feel soooo much better about myself!

Friggin histerical!!!!

HEHE...I was thinking the same thing about myself!!

I was so sad to have missed the Alpine slide when we went to the castle last year, but it wasn't in the bus tour schedule we booked. We instead went to Mad King Ludwig's summer home (Linderhof - which was cool) and Oberammergau, which is home of the Passion Play (which I think might take place this year). There was a terrifying moment where we were waiting in this Christmas store to buy an ornament and we had this woman in front of us that had something without a price tag, so there was a huge delay and when we got back to the tour bus, it was gone! Luckily, they had just moved it over to another parking lot a block away, but what a feeling when we thought that we got left behind on a bus tour with nothing and were so far away from our hotel in Munich! Yikes!

Great report, thusfar...keep 'em coming!

This is by far one of the most EPIC and insane trip reports TPR has ever done. Oktoberfest looks amazing! and I'm so glad you documented everything that went on. This is so awesome. Seriously guys, this is the most I have been entertained on this site so far!

Jimmy "Drinking a Sam Adams Oktoberfest just for you guys" Bo

I loved the pics of castle Neuschwanstein. I'm very familiar with Mad King Ludwig and his castle obsession. I actually wrote a paper on that castle for my architecture history class in college. I didn't know there was some BGW inspiration from that castle. I did however know that Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland Calif is insprired from the castle as well.

Dear TPR,

I was having a really crappy day today. I finally got home around 1am, and proceeded to partake of the video evidence of Piers' tomfoolery.

I laughed. I cried (from laughter). I think I might have peed a little.

Much obliged.

Dan "Hannah Montana, she's GONE! She HATED us!" Smith

Well, for me, I liked Piers a lot since the first time I met him, and still do, though we haven´t met for a long time. It is fun, yes, but also kind of an unsettling sight (like Elissa´s peeling wieners). Like Piers is about to make a fool of himself for everyone to see. The day might come he regrets having this posted. That, or maybe he just doesn´t care and never will. As for me, I´d be ashamed of myself talking to children like that, even if they were my own, and don´t think I never did. It is a good bit sad and pathetic besides all the fun. Just look at Elissa, she looks quite a bit underwhelmed to me. Maybe better think twice before you post more of this stuff ? I too like to have a drink or two (ok, eight) but I´d rather keep the outcome in private, it is just funny for the moment.

^ No offense. But please do not judge us like that. I do not appreciate it. You are insinuating we are being bad parents. And if you think that you do not know ANYTHING about us.

Please read the disclaimer of this website.

I just read this post to Elissa and if she's underwhelmed with anything, it's your comments. In fact, on the bus it was Elissa who told me "why aren't you video taping Piers???"

-Robb "Not impressed." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

How Joey is even functioning at this point is beyond me - he drank 1 1/2 GALLONS of beer and was awake and coherent the next morning for the Castle tour...

As for me, sorry I'm a cheap drunk - two and a half did me in REAL FAST.

Two things:

Joe also drank that much beer.

and...

We can still function because we aren't little bitches like you!

^ No offense. But please do not judge us like that. I do not appreciate it. You are insinuating we are being bad parents. And if you think that you do not know ANYTHING about us.

Please read the disclaimer of this website.

I just read this post to Elissa and if she's underwhelmed with anything, it's your comments. In fact, on the bus it was Elissa who told me "why aren't you video taping Piers???"

-Robb "Not impressed." Alvey

Sorry about that, I forgot all about the disclaimer. I didn´t mean to insinuate anything about you and Elissa, I was all about being drunk and making a fool of oneself. Don´t get me wrong here, if you can. It is easy to get things the wrong way, isn´t it? If I believed you were bad parents, I would well shut up and not seek to meet with you. Yeesh! I have 3 sons of my own, and they hate it when I´m drunk, and I know and stay away from them, that´s it. Why make stuff up? Do I complain about you insinuating that I am an ignorant dork? Nope. So let´s get over it, I´m getting thirsty...

Awsome pictures of an even more awsome 'fest'

I was there for the weekend, the Oktoberfest just rocks.

Nice you guys know the dance of 'das Fliegerlied' it is just one of those 'Oktoberfest basics' you need to know

Well, to be honest that wad our local German friends!