TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parmount Movie Park Korea [RCT3]

Year 2002 - Pre-opening and Construction

Paramount Movie Park Korea is a theme park and resort complex that will open in Incheon, South Korea.

The entrance through Paramount Mountain

View from the ticket booths

Here is an article translated from Korean

The Host

Made by a company in Sweden this ride will take you through rivers and sewers with drops and turns as the monster chases you from behind, hungry for human flesh.

D-War

Choose your fate and hold on for the ultimate battle between good and evil. This ride will wind itself through the city of Los Angeles as the Immogis fight for the Yueyijoo. Join the Immogi's quest to find the Yueyijoo and become a real dragon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw both movies. I enjoyed the host quiet much. I hated D War. People in my cinema were asking for refunds after watching it for some minutes. I regret staying. There was NO POINT in the movie. One minute they're here next minute they're in mexico? Next minute there's tanks and stuff blowing up.

I'm korean thou!

But that mountain is a bit small? It should be called a pointy hill rather then a mountain.

Year 2002 - Construction

Boomerang Bay construction

Another look at the entrance and hotel construction.

The entrance will be divided into 3 buildings. The main entrance. The season pass processing and designated entrance. And the hotel entrance.

Please comment.

I think I am going to be kind of slow with the building so please be patient. It also does not help that my graphic card sucks.

The architecture in your park is great, and the entrance is beautiful. My only nitpick is that the tornado slide looks a bit high and seems like it will have a bit too much speed coming into the funnel, then again I haven't seen it in action so I can't really judge. The splashdown pool seems a bit on the short side however, maybe make it a little bit longer and it will be great.

• 9 months later...