TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Worlds of Fun: September 4, 2010

Yesterday was my sixteenth birthday, so I took a little trip with my family to Worlds of Fun. I took some pictures while I was there and thought I would post them here. (By the way, sorry I didn't use the uploader. For some reason it wouldn't work.)

You can see Patriot, WOF's B&M Invert, from near the entrance before going inside.

Snoopy's Hot Summer Lights is new for 2010. It lights the park very nicely and really makes nighttime in the park interesting.

And on the the GCI goodness that is...

Boomerang is the one ride at the park that I would NOT reccomend...but it is pretty photogenic.

Mamba is the park's Morgan Hypercoaster. It's a great ride. I really like this shot.

And this one.

Moving on...what's that I see over the trees?

Oh, I see. It's Detonator.

Next, we got our single ride on Timberwolf. I would reccomend it, but ride near the front. Much better ride that way.

Stopped by this one before lunch...

Yessir.

We went to lunch around the middle of the park.

Ooh, I can see Detonator from here! And Mamba!

To settle our stomachs, we rode the train, where we saw this...

After our little excursion on the train, we decided to take Patriot for a spin. It was a walk on until nighttime.

This was the first ride I ever rode at WOF. There's a little fact I bet ya didn't know.

Oh, RipCord, if only you weren't so steeply priced by Cedar Fair...

Thank you for reading! Please tell me what you liked and what you didn't like!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you had a great birthday at a very nice looking park.

Worlds of Fun seems to have a pretty strong coaster collection led by Mamba, Patriot, and Prowler. You didn't have Spinning Dragons at all in your TR. Was it closed for the day or did you just not get any photos of it?

I know at a couple of other Cedar Fair parks, they offer discounts for RipCord throughout the day. So maybe try checking back at different times during your trip

Just as a suggestion for next time, maybe add some park pictures as well, not necessarily having to do with the rides.

Just a thought, and thanks for sharing!

Thank you everybody.

As for the skycoaster thing, I didn't know that! That's kind of interesting actually.

As for the lack of park pictures, I was a little bit rushed about taking pictures by my family, so I really only took pictures of the coasters and thrill rides. Next time I go will be in June and I will be with a church and have loads of time to take pictures, so I promise to get lots of park pictures.

Nice PR. I found the park very very nice when I visited earlier this summer. After all the bad things I heard, it was a pleasant surprise.

Oo.. and Patriot ftw. <3

Yeah, I love it there! I have only been to a few CF parks, but I have found WOF to be by far the best themed. I like how they themed it to all the countries.

And Patriot is my favorite B&M invert, but that may change once I ride Montu.