TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Adventure Kingdom [RCT3]

Hi, my name is Brian Grabowski, CEO of Grabowski Enterprises, the other day when I was going home I stopped at this amusement park about 20 minutes from my house in South Bend, IN. I decided to stop and take a visit. It was short but worth it to see it. My camera wasn't really working so only a few pictures were actually saved.

Shot0002.bmp

My ride on Parachute Falls, a ride similar to the one removed from Six Flags South Carolina. You can see the coaster Vortex from it.

Shot0004.bmp

On the observation tower I got a few pictures

Shot0005.bmp

The coaster Xpress

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^It is 1999, an the park has been open for 4 years

Well today I decided to take a helicopter ride around the park, and I got some great pictures.

Shot0006.bmp

Vortex, similiart to CW's Vortex

Shot0007.bmp

Parachute Falls, sportining new colors after being bought.

Shot0008.bmp

African Thunda

Shot0009.bmp

Xpress, one of Arrow's last and greatest creations

Shot0010.bmp

Top Gun: The Jet Coaster

Shot0012.bmp

Steel Dragon, a B&M with Giovonala cars.

I'm not sure if you can even do this in RCT 3 But if this is branded as a Paramount park, it's missing the Effiel Tower like it does with the Two flagship parks in the company.

It's looking nice so far, that I have to say.

Some pointers when making a Paramount park though.

-Paramount owns the rights to the Nickoleden TV station, so use that to your advantage.

-Paramount seeked for rides that shattered records. I.E. Son of Beast.

-You need some kind of Drop tower ride in thier as that is another Iconic attraction at the chain's parks.

-Paramount was stupid when it came to prototype coasters.

Other than that, this is a nice start. Good luck with this one!

Hello Everyone Brian G., CEO of GEs, proud to announce that my company is now working with Paramount's theme park division to help better their layouts of their parks. Oh and here is the updates for season 5 at Paramount's Adventure Kingdom.

Shot0015.bmp

The new ride Drop Zone

Shot0014.bmp

The new main street area

Shot0016.bmp

Nick Toon Studios, featuring attractions themed to your kid's favorite nick toons.

Shot0017.bmp

The Fairy Odd Coaster

Shot0018.bmp

Spongebob's Sea Twister

Shot0020.bmp

And the Krusty Krab resteraunt, you can eat with Spongebob and the gang.

If you're going for realism...

Paramount didn't have a Nicktoons license in 1999. The parks still had their Hanna Barbara themed lands.

IIRC - Fairly Oddparents didn't air until the early 2000s (I think 2001 was the first season).

Some suggestions - Mainly for the Nick-themed area...

- Popular Nick shows at the time were Rugrats, Catdog, Hey Arnold, Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power...

- ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE - Seriously I've never seen anyone pull off a Rocko themed ride and this park is a perfect fit for a Rocko-themed dark ride or something similar.

- If you could pull of a Legends of the Hidden Temple or Guts-themed attraction, that would be awesome.

Don't know much about those shows? There's always Google or Wikipedia.

I'd love to see more close ups of you rides from the ground. Aerial shots are good, but I'd like to get a feel for the theming. I like what I see so far though.