TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official M&Ms Discussion Thread

What's your favorite kind of M&Ms?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of M&Ms?

• Milk Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • Minis
    • Peanut
    • Almond
    • Peanut Butter
    • Coconut
    • Pretzel
    • Other (Specify)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Never heard of the Caramel ones...What year was that?

Hmmm, good question... I know when I had them was sometime in 2003 (I was actually in Puerto Rico). Not sure how long before that or how long after that they continued producing them, though.

^ But this is the OFFICIAL, LICENSED thread, so we're in the right place. We wouldn't want a run-in with the law.

I chose peanut butter, but the best ones were the Premiums. Unfortunately, they're phasing those out. At one time, they had Triple Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Almond, Raspberry Almond, Dark Chocolate, and my favorite, Mocha. The trouble is that they were pretty expensive (about $4 for a six-ounce pack at most places). When I discovered that it was getting harder and harder to find them, I bought up as many packs as I could at the local stores.

For whatever reason, only two flavors were packaged in eight-ounce bags. If you can still find bags of the Triple Chocolate or the Chocolate Mint, pick them up. Target and/or CVS are good bets.

Eric

The Peanut Butter ones are currently my favorites. But I still haven't tried the coconut ones.

My current M&M Rankings

Peanut Butter

Crispy (R.I.P)

Pretzel

Peanut

Almond

Milk Chocolate

Dark Chocolate

My favorite M&M's are peanut butter. However, I'm not a fan of the strawberried peanut butter M&M's. I don't know if they're a limited edition, but they exist as they're sitting next to my computer.

The last few bags of Peanut M&M's have been unsatisfactory to me. Most of them were rock solid and felt like you were biting a rock when you'd actually chew on the M&M.

I love the regular kind the most, but I also like the Pretzel kind and don't mind eating the Peanut and Peanut Butter ones every once in a while. But the old Crispy ones were practically my drug 10 years ago, I absolutely loved them and they discontinued them in North America for no good reason.

^ Strangely, I didn't really care much for the Crispy M&Ms. I have tried---and like---the new Pretzel ones, though.

Perhaps the very worst kind were the White Chocolate ones. I don't think they were sold as such, but were usually part of a special promotion or something. They were sickeningly sweet---too sweet for my taste.

Eric