TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SF 2011 season passes and parking

I was wondering if anyone noticed that SF season passes with parking are only going to be allowed to get parking in the park where you bought the pass from.

This is from SFNEs facebook page:

Six Flags New England ‎2011 Season Pass Parking will only be valid at your home park. Six Flags New England's 2011 Season Passes will go on sale Wednesday (on line only) and will be on sale Saturday when the park opens for the weekend.

I also noticed this from SFStl website:

5. New Ride in 2011

A towering new attraction launches exclusively at Six Flags St. Louis in 2011. Stay tuned

!

http://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/tickets/seasonpass.aspx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My parking pass worked at all the Six Flags parks except Elitch Gardens (I think the parking was owned by someone else, like SFKK?)

But I know at SFSTl, your parking pass doesn't get you preferred parking

Wow! You used you're 2011 parking pass already?

I thought it was a huge step forward a couple of years ago when Six Flags starting allowing parking passes to be accepted at all parks. I hope they reconsider and that Cedar Fair doesn't follow suit.

My parking pass worked at all the Six Flags parks except Elitch Gardens (I think the parking was owned by someone else, like SFKK?)

I thought it was a huge step forward a couple of years ago when Six Flags starting allowing parking passes to be accepted at all parks. I hope they reconsider and that Cedar Fair doesn't follow suit.

Im more amazed that he used his 2011 Six Flags Season Pass at a non Six Flags park

If they really have changed their minds on allowing season parking pass use at all parks, I hope a chain-wide "premium season pass" ala Worlds of Discovery and Cedar Fair is coming. Folks like me who typically visit at least 3 or 4 Six Flags parks a year will not appreciate shelling out $15 each day when we have been able to just flash our passes.

Its really going to suck for those who purchase their passes somewhere other than their home park. I know many people who do this because their home park opens later in the season.

I wonder if they have considered simply raising the price of the parking passes to something like $75? That gives them more money upfront and still pays for itself in 5 park visits.

Im more amazed that he used his 2011 Six Flags Season Pass at a non Six Flags park

Back in 2006, SF Elitch Gardens didn't allow a regular Six Flags parking pass... and I forgot this was for 2011

Hi! New here, my name's Lucy. Thought I'd jump into this conversation since there was mention of the new "towering" ride coming to my home park, SFSTL. Any thoughts? I'm straying from the thought of a new coaster - just doesn't seem feasible at the time, not to say that I wouldn't love to see a big shiny Intamin built here. (sigh...)

If they really have changed their minds on allowing season parking pass use at all parks, I hope a chain-wide "premium season pass" ala Worlds of Discovery and Cedar Fair is coming. Folks like me who typically visit at least 3 or 4 Six Flags parks a year will not appreciate shelling out $15 each day when we have been able to just flash our passes.

Its really going to suck for those who purchase their passes somewhere other than their home park. I know many people who do this because their home park opens later in the season.

I wonder if they have considered simply raising the price of the parking passes to something like $75? That gives them more money upfront and still pays for itself in 5 park visits.

When I heard about this I was mad because the three closest parks near me are TGE,SFNE and GADV and my pass is for SFNE. If parking is only good for your home park I may not even buy it and just pay for the cheaper lots near the park. If they have the option to pay say $70 for all the parks I would buy it definitly.

Kings Island used to run late season promotions where they'd let you in for the rest of the season if you bought a pass for the following year. Not really a big deal if they do it later on in the season when it's not that busy anyway. I don't remember if this included parking passes as well though.