TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knott's Haunt - 2010 Enthusiast Event!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has GOT to be the deal of the century. I wasn't paying very close attention, was already sold on going, and THEN noticed that the price includes front-of-the-line maze privileges. That's crazy-awesome.

Yeah, I kind of wish people would realize this. Yes, it's $99 per person for the event, but...the price for just the night portion if you went on your own that day is nearly $60 alone (including the dinner) and this gets to front of the line passes for the mazes, admission during the day, ERT, and all the behind the scenes stuff. And the fact that I'll be in a maze scaring is just a bonus!

I really would encourage everyone to register for this event!

To register by phone, call this number: 714-220-5298

--Robb

Just got my confirmation email today! I mailed my payment just a few days ago and paid by check. One heads up, it says " Please present this confirmation letter to the Group Sales/Guest Relations window on the day of your visit. " Just giving everyone a heads up so people don't just show up and expect to just flash an ID, not that that would ever happen. (Club TPR benefits *cough* *cough*) They do say bring the letter, so bring the letter!

Robb, I could see you giggling during this, but I'm sure you'd be able to scare the crap out of me. Let's not forget a stationary plant scared me during our backstage maze tour of HHN, and oh that chucky head on a stick, I still get nightmares .

I wish I could make it out there for this!

I didn't read anywhere about the event being sold out. Would it be a bad idea to wait till last min to buy the tickets or is the event not going to sell out? Just curious because I still need to save a bit of money.

It's not sold out, but I always encourage people to sign up as early as possible...just in case!

Hey TPR Members! Great News!

First off, the October 3rd Knott's Haunt Enthusiast event is now open to ALL THEME PARK REVIEW MEMBERS!

Knott's will soon be offering a $55 "Evening Package" for the upcoming Haunt event on October 3rd.

The $55 Ticket will include:

- Admission to Knott's Halloween Haunt on Sunday, October 3rd, 2010

- Admission to the Pre-Scare Dinner

- Early entry into Halloween Haunt

- VIP "Front of the Line" access to the mazes and VIP show seating (Worth the price of the ticket alone, IMO!)

- A raffle where one of the prizes is to be dressed up as a haunt monster for the evening! (YES! YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!)

- Oh, yeah, did we mention an AWESOME time at one of the world's best halloween events?

Keep posted to TPR and we'll have an update soon on how to purchase the $55 ticket!

Please note - to get the full event with morning roller coaster ERT and the behind the scenes Halloween Haunt tour, you do need to purchase the full day $99 ticket.

Edited by robbalvey

Im seriously thinking about calling out 'sick' on Sunday morning.

Driving out to Knotts Berry Farm at 4AM for both events,

then driving back at 1AM to make work again at 6AM.

Possible, right?

That sounds insane. That means you should do it!

Knott’s Scary Farm invites you to attend the 38th Annual Halloween Haunt

Hosted by Knott’s Scary Farm, Buena Park, CA

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010

Enjoy the best Halloween event in the world!

EVENT UPDATE!

Both the $55 ticket and the $99 event ticket are NOW avaialble! Call to register for this event: 714-220-5298

This event is open to Club TPR Members *AND* Theme Park Review Forum Members! Just tell them your "club association" is with Theme Park Review!

Sunday, October 3rd Knott's Haunt Enthusiasts Event Details:

The $55 Ticket (haunt only) will include:

- VIP "Front of the Line" access to the mazes and VIP show seating (Worth the price of the ticket alone, IMO!)

- A raffle where one of the prizes is to be dressed up as a haunt monster for the evening! (YES! YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!)

- Oh, yeah, did we mention an AWESOME time at one of the world's best halloween events?

The $99 Ticket (full day) will include:

- Admission to Knott's Berry Farm for the day

- ERT on Silver Bullet, Sierra Sidewinder, and GhostRider

- Q&A Session with Haunt Creative Directors

- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tours of the following Haunt mazes: Virus Z and Fallout Shelter

And don't forget, Robb Alvey WILL be dressed up as a "ScareActor" and featured in one of the mazes during Halloween Haunt on this night!!!

That's right everyone! As if I wasn't scary enough, Knott's is going to dress me up and throw me in a maze! If you want to see this in person (and maybe even get a photo with yours truly all ghouled up...REGISTER FOR THE EVENT!!!)

To register by phone, call this number: 714-220-5298

Event Schedule:

9:00AM - 10:00AM: ERT on GhostRider, Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder ($99 Full Day Only)

10:00AM - 5:30PM: Enjoy the park at your leisure ($99 Full Day Only)

3:00PM - 4:00PM: Exclusive Q&A session with Haunt Makers ($99 Full Day Only)

4:00PM - 5:00PM: Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tours: Virus Z and Fallout Shelter ($99 Full Day Only)

4:30PM - 6:00PM: Pre-scare “All-You-Can-Eat” Dinner in Boardwalk Ballroom (located in the Boardwalk area of the park)

6:00PM - 6:30PM: Raffle

6:30PM - 1:00AM: Enjoy Haunt at your leisure

Event also includes:

• VIP wristband for front-of-line access to mazes

• VIP show seating for the evening

• Complimentary 3D glasses for the 3D mazes

• Halloween Haunt souvenir item

Parking:

Parking is free until 9:00AM. After 9:00AM, standard parking rate will apply. Please note that there is no re-entry. If you leave and return, you will have to pay for parking.

ps. If you are interested in this attending this event PLEASE RESPOND to this post so we can let the park know!

Edited by robbalvey

This may have been answered several times before but i'm getting a lot of mixed messages between this thread and my friends:

Do you need to be a member of Club TPR in order to come to this event? I am a regular forum member and would like to get in on this $99 fun run. My other friends who are not members of club TPR would like to buy the $99 tickets as well and join me. Is this possible?

Pretty much I called the girl and said "I would like to buy tickets for the enthusiast haunt event on the 3rd".

She asked what club I was with, I said Club TPR. She asked if I wanted the 99 or 55 dollar option and then she took all my info and emailed me a conformation. It's that simple, and she was very nice, see you all there.

I totally thought it was this coming Sunday... I couldn't make it then. But I absolutely will be there now, since it is the 3rd! Imagine that, reading comprehension. It'll likely be me + 4

$100 is a bit steep for a college kid and his housemates, even considering it's benefits, so the $55 option is amazing, especially considering Knotts on its own is $50 without a coupon! Can't wait to get spooked by Robb.

Are you permitted to tell us which maze you'll be working?