TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knott's Haunt - 2010 Enthusiast Event!

haunt_big.jpg.06fdc5ba32b08495ff95436f9f0e7cfc.jpg

EVENT ROLL CALL! (Reply to this thread if you're going!)

1. Robb Alvey - Full event

2. William - Night Event

3. Cassi - Night Event

4. Joey Ray - Full Event

5. Amy Ray - Full Event

6. Adam - Full Event

7. Chris - Full Event

8. John - Full Event

9. Hector + 4 - Night Event

14. Caesar - Night Event

15. DJB + 1

17. Austin

18. Mario

19. Fernando

20. Geoffrey Williams - Full Event

Knott’s Scary Farm invites you to attend the 38th Annual Halloween Haunt

Hosted by Knott’s Scary Farm, Buena Park, CA

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010

Enjoy the best Halloween event in the world!

EVENT UPDATE!

Both the $55 ticket and the $99 event ticket are NOW avaialble! Call to register for this event: 714-220-5298

This event is open to Club TPR Members *AND* Theme Park Review Forum Members! Yes, you may bring guests!

Just tell them your "club association" is with Theme Park Review!

Sunday, October 3rd Knott's Haunt Enthusiasts Event Details:

The $55 Ticket (haunt only) will include:

- Admission to Knott's Halloween Haunt on Sunday, October 3rd, 2010

- Admission to the Pre-Scare Dinner

- Early entry into Halloween Haunt

- VIP "Front of the Line" access to the mazes and VIP show seating (Worth the price of the ticket alone, IMO!)

- A raffle where one of the prizes is to be dressed up as a haunt monster for the evening! (YES! YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!)

- Oh, yeah, did we mention an AWESOME time at one of the world's best halloween events?

The $99 Ticket (full day) will include:

- Admission to Knott's Berry Farm for the day

- ERT on Silver Bullet, Sierra Sidewinder, and GhostRider

- Q&A Session with Haunt Creative Directors

- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tours of the following Haunt mazes: Virus Z and Fallout Shelter

- Admission to Knott's Halloween Haunt on Sunday, October 3rd, 2010

- Admission to the Pre-Scare Dinner

- Early entry into Halloween Haunt

- VIP "Front of the Line" access to the mazes and VIP show seating (Worth the price of the ticket alone, IMO!)

- A raffle where one of the prizes is to be dressed up as a haunt monster for the evening! (YES! YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!)

- Oh, yeah, did we mention an AWESOME time at one of the world's best halloween events?

And don't forget, Robb Alvey WILL be dressed up as a "ScareActor" and featured in one of the mazes during Halloween Haunt on this night!!!

That's right everyone! As if I wasn't scary enough, Knott's is going to dress me up and throw me in a maze! If you want to see this in person (and maybe even get a photo with yours truly all ghouled up...REGISTER FOR THE EVENT!!!)

To register by phone, call this number: 714-220-5298

Event Schedule:

9:00AM - 10:00AM: ERT on GhostRider, Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder ($99 Full Day Only)

10:00AM - 5:30PM: Enjoy the park at your leisure ($99 Full Day Only)

3:00PM - 4:00PM: Exclusive Q&A session with Haunt Makers ($99 Full Day Only)

4:00PM - 5:00PM: Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tours: Virus Z and Fallout Shelter ($99 Full Day Only)

4:30PM - 6:00PM: Pre-scare “All-You-Can-Eat” Dinner in Boardwalk Ballroom (located in the Boardwalk area of the park)

6:00PM - 6:30PM: Raffle

6:30PM - 1:00AM: Enjoy Haunt at your leisure

Event also includes:

• VIP wristband for front-of-line access to mazes

• VIP show seating for the evening

• Complimentary 3D glasses for the 3D mazes

• Halloween Haunt souvenir item

Parking:

Parking is free until 9:00AM. After 9:00AM, standard parking rate will apply. Please note that there is no re-entry. If you leave and return, you will have to pay for parking.

ps. If you are interested in this attending this event PLEASE RESPOND to this post so we can let the park know!

Haunt Event 2010 Order Form.pdf

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so participating in this event. My first TPR event was at Magic Mountain earlier this year "We took the tunnel" and aside from meeting the amazing people that make all of this possible. I was a great opportunity to make new friends who share a common interest. If you've never experienced a TPR event... Lift your coffin and join us for a frightfully good time at Knott's Scary Farm's HALLOWEEN HAUNT.

TPR, you guys really know how to scare up a good time. It's events like this are what make Theme Park Review the roller coaster group to be a part of. Club TPR offers the most amazing benefits of any theme park group and they feed you too. Money!!

Edited by appleboy007

Sounds great and fun... Hopefully I can make it out to it..Wish we could bring one guest with us who wasnt in the club..But ohh well lol.

Actually, I believe you can.

EDIT - Yes you can. I just re-read the flyer again. It says "Members and your guests." So as long as the person registering is a Club TPR member, you can bring a guest.

Edited by robbalvey

This is an AMAZING deal. Knott's has never before offered a front of the line pass (unless you pay $2000 for a private tour).

Just admission to Haunt and the pre-scare dinner would be $50 on their own! Add in the daytime admission, the Q&A, and behind the scenes tour...and you get an event you simply cannot miss if you are a Haunt fan!

BTW - The flyer does include more details and information, including discounts on the hotel for those wanting to stay on Sunday night. So please download the flyer and read through it if you have any other questions about the event.

The event flyer is located on page 1 of this thread or you can download it here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/haunt_event_2010_order_form.pdf

Thanks for this great event, Robb!

I was about to buy tickets for "another Halloween Haunt exclusive event" with the other guys (actually there's one group doing it Friday and another doing it Saturday. But this is CLEARLY the one to attend.

Can you tell us if TPR is in the process of arranging something with Universal (Hollywood.....or even Orlando?) for HHN?

DAMN! This is amazing! Too bad I'll be hitting up every brewery in Portland, OR that weekend otherwise I would totally hit this event up. The price and the info makes this a freaking STEAL! I surely hope this will happen again next year and I'll definitely make a visit out there.

Jimmy "Knott's Scary Farm is one of my favorite haunts" Bo

This is an AMAZING deal. Knott's has never before offered a front of the line pass (unless you pay $2000 for a private tour).

Just admission to Haunt and the pre-scare dinner would be $50 on their own! Add in the daytime admission, the Q&A, and behind the scenes tour...and you get an event you simply cannot miss if you are a Haunt fan!

I second what Jewy says... anyone who can take advantage of this opportunity should!!

Is it time for Haunt yet??