Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

P. 130: Park land purchased for retail, dining & commercial development

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's just to throw you off before the big reveal that it's coming back...

What year is it?

Being a CLE local I've been keeping an eye on these projects.  The housing development currently under construction on the old Sea World side also looks very nice, and in an area with excellent school

Posted Images

savethebigdipper.org[/url]"]It’s difficult to imagine the level of childishness required to do something like this. Not only did this individual take the time to make this idiotic website, they also went to the trouble of actually paying for the domain. This is childish, moronic, and clearly indicative of what kind of enthusiast Rob Alvey is (I refuse to recognize the false “b”). There’s a difference in doing something for the (note: I am a retard) and actually going out of your way to design and buy a website to “teach a lesson.” You’re a douchenozzle, Alvey – we all learned that lesson ages ago. You should stop wasting your money on faux websites and instead use it to support the children you still acknowledge having.

Wha?

Sorry, just spent the last hour reading this thread trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I'm still confused, so it seems like i'm on the same page as whoever is trying to save Big Dipper. I wish them good luck, but none of this seems well planned at all. Also, saw the Save the Big Dipper ads on Facebook. This is absolutely insane but in a hilarious, awesome way!

^ It's supposed to be a personal attack, but it's just stupid, like everything else on the website.

Interesting. Hopefully it was just a 'generic' jab. If he really took a shot at your family, you might need to send the TPR mafia to go take care of him(or just do it yourself). Not cool.

^They're still convinced that they can get $300,000 from donations, plus numerous trucks and storage facillities.

God forbid they think of something as simple as a parody of their "campaign". They act as if we're ruining the American dream or something like that.

LMAO!!!!!!

Prince D is quite the influential man! The funny thing is, they still have NO CLUE

How could they not? Surely they are following this thread.

considering on the twatter account 1 hour ago they said TPR was supporting a scam site, I really don't think they fully understand what just b!tch slapped them.

considering on the twatter account 1 hour ago they said TPR was supporting a scam site, I really don't think they fully understand what just b!tch slapped them.

This is what is hilarious to no end. A "scam" means that we are trying to take their money away, like as though it's an ACTUAL Nigerian scam site. They don't even get that it's a "parody", a comedy, something done for pure entertainment value!

And the fact that they don't get that, makes it even MORE entertaining!!!

Should we leave them in the dark?

even with the light turned on, they still can't see.

twitter - Prince D

@kayayytea DO YOU HAVE A THING TO REMOVE NAILS FROM WOOD BOARDS?

less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to kayayytea

This is a joke? The joke surpassed the actual effort in less than twenty four hours... Working on the wikipedia article.

Chris "doesn't acknowledge the second c in my name" Onnolly

Edited by Chroniq

I'm utterly speechless. Jesus. I mean.. for awhile I supported these people. I even got a post deleted (not sure why still, but it's cool) for kind of standing up for them..

BUT COME ON!!!!

*facepalms*

It seems like the coaster's getting more attention now than it was when it was announced that Geauga was closing.

This is just it. That stupid organization doesn't even realize we are actually doing them a favor.