TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

LMAO! From the savethebigdipper.org site:

We have been made aware that there is a scam website being operated by someone who for some reason has decided to take it upon himself to try to trash this campaign. Please be aware that SavetheBigDipper.com IS NOT associated with the official Save the Big Dipper project nor is it condoned nor supported by the owners of the Big Dipper. There is also a scam Facebook page. We currently do not have a presence on Facebook.

Again, SavetheBigDipper.com is not associated with this site.

Can someone please tell them this is a "parody" and not a "scam!" Not like they would probably understand the difference! Apparently they haven't looked at the site and seen the note at the very bottom!

--Robb "Wait until they find out there's a Twitter, too!" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

HELLO IT IS I PRINCE DESMOND I FOUND A WEB SITE CALLED SAVETEHBIGDIPPER.ORG THAT IS ATTEMPTING SLANDER ON ME THEY ARE A SCAM. THE TRUE OWNER OF THIS RIDE I WILL NOT CONDEMN THIS SCAM SLANDERERS. . FOR MORE INFORMATIONS I AM ON FACE BOOK www.facebook.com/pages/Save-The-Big-Dipper/114237488636242

AGAIN I WILL SAY THAT I AM NOT A SCAM

Oi, has this gone over the top. ><

Honestly, this would've been funnier if it had gone up after the project totally died down. Now it's just confusing, and all the commotion in regards to their failure is going way past where it ever needed to go. Seriously, can't we just keep the mocking to a not-childish-esque level? Take my sig for example: subtle, and that can often be the best form of mockery anyway.

And before you all say "Where's your sense of humor? Didn't read the TOS?!?!?!", I get the joke, I just don't find it all that funny.

Take my sig for example: subtle, and that can often be the best form of mockery anyway.

If you would have never mentioned anything of your signature, I would have never looked at it. So, I guess it's too subtle.

A company shouldn't, at all, be upset over parody sites..Their outrageous plans are why savethebigdipper.com exists today.

And before you all say "Where's your sense of humor? Didn't read the TOS?!?!?!", I get the joke, I just don't find it all that funny.

lame.jpg.12b13a55fe65437f1b2ea9915a63b731.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

A company shouldn't, at all, be upset over parody sites..Their outrageous plans are why savethebigdipper.com exists today.

You know, when you think about it, I'll bet Theme Park Review has given their organization more exposure than I'm sure they are willing to give us credit for!

Edited by robbalvey