TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

Kat and Kiwi were stupid enough to think that the intial step they took was enough to secure ownership. A couple of years ago, I was contacted by CBS Records to submit a demo. I didn't go around telling people that I was about to sign a recording contract with CBS. I told people I had submitted a demo to CBS and that was it. I would have had a lot of explaining to do when CBS never released anything by me. Kat and Kiwi should have known better than to claim ownership before the sale became final. There is always a possibility that things could not work out.

I love all the insane conspiracy theories that Kinzel sits around like a Bond villain, plotting the destruction of enthusiass dreams in Ohio.

But...Kinzel does sit around like a Bond villain. In fact he is the bad guy in the next Bond film 007: Close Another Park. In it he teams up with a co-villain named Norton Galore who stands to profit from Kinzel's evil schemes. It is up to our hero, James Bond, to put a stop to these two in order to ensure life, liberty and the pursuit of airtime for all.

But that means I'd have to go to Ohio. And I don't think my vaccines have been updated lately...

dt

But...but...but... Coastermania...

I was hoping to meet up with a wily old vet for my first Cedar Point visit!

(and his Ice Bat)

Outside of TPR trips/events, I rarely go to parks. I don't have the spare time.

I am on the NE trip this year, so if people want to see Ice Bat, that's the place to be!

dt

^ You know, that's a very good point! We should all go and make a $1 donation, just so that Kat has to refund it to us! Let that be a lesson to her that she should update her website when her deals that she's asking people to give her money for, fall through!

Edited by robbalvey

The picture that Robb told us to place on FaceBook yesterday was removed from my account, and I recieved a strike against my account and a "Warning" for using third party copyrighted software...

Did this happen to anyone else?

Edited by CardCraze

^If Cardcraze posted a picture of his profile on TPR, Katie probably saw it, searched up the name, and reported it. I'd certainly do that if a complete stranger was mocking me like that. But if he didn't post a picture, then you should probably put on your tin foil hat, cause it's a conspiracy.

Edit: Even if he didn't post a picture, if he admitted to changing it (which I'm assuming he did), his name is in his signature, so it's that easy.

Edited to say Katie

Edited by atem122

^Just to re-itirate one more time, Kat's the Big Dipper "owner", Katie is the "girl" in the picture who's been flaming Robb and TPR on Geauga Lake Today.

Anyway, I'm legitimately not surprised that she went after people who used that as their picture, and to be honest, I don't think anyone should be. If it were me, I'd be mad as hell and do that to everyone who posted a picture (but I'm not, so I wouldn't). It does go to show that she is actively following this thread.

Also,

Roob

^Just to re-itirate one more time, Kat's the Big Dipper "owner", Katie is the "girl" in the picture who's been flaming Robb and TPR on Geauga Lake Today.

Also,

Roob

Sorry I refuse to acknowledge the "fake b" I have, however, edited it so nobody gets up in arms

January 13, 2011 | Author stbdadmin

Some appear to think it’s a fun game to send donations of a dollar just to force me to refund them.

Any additional donations sent from this date forward will not be refunded. They will be immediately forwarded on to the Conneaut Lake Park Trust fund for the restoration of Blue Streak. I will not play childish games with those that find such things amusing.

http://www.savethebigdipper.org/

LOL!

She's finally removed the donation button as well
We have received [donatetotal] of our $300,000 USD total.

So, I suppose that's about it, however, just when we all think it's over...

Honestly, wouldn't have been smarter to take the donations page down right away, rather than continue to open yourself up for more stupidness???

Really not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

January 13, 2011 | Author stbdadmin

Some appear to think it’s a fun game to send donations of a dollar just to force me to refund them.

Any additional donations sent from this date forward will not be refunded. They will be immediately forwarded on to the Conneaut Lake Park Trust fund for the restoration of Blue Streak. I will not play childish games with those that find such things amusing.

Wow, what a dumb bitch! She knows she can't actually do that! You can't solicit money for one thing, and then give it to something else! But she's too self-entitled and thinks she can do whatever she wants. Why couldn't she have just said "Sorry, we forgot to take down the donations button...we're doing that now." Oh, I'll tell you why, because she's a dumb bitch, that's why.

--Robb "Once again, TPR had to show her what buttons to press...It's like standing behind the idiot person who can't use the ATM and you have to tell them what withdraw means...." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

She knows she can't actually do that! You can't solicit money for one thing, and then give it to something else!

No, more than likely she doesn't know that! And I agree. Quit blaming other people for your mistakes, Kat! You are the dumbass that left the donation button up, so deal with it!

KAT IS TRYING TO SAVE HISTORY! HISTORY, I TELL YOU! SHE IS IMPORTANT TO ALL OF OHIO!!!

Um, yeah, she's an idiot. All of these people are. But, as always, it's the American Way to NOT ever take any sort of responsibility for your actions! Another reason why sharks need to eat more people...

dt