TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

savethebigdipper.org[/url]"]It’s difficult to imagine the level of childishness required to do something like this. Not only did this individual take the time to make this idiotic website, they also went to the trouble of actually paying for the domain. This is childish, moronic, and clearly indicative of what kind of enthusiast Rob Alvey is (I refuse to recognize the false “b”). There’s a difference in doing something for the (note: I am a retard) and actually going out of your way to design and buy a website to “teach a lesson.” You’re a douchenozzle, Alvey – we all learned that lesson ages ago. You should stop wasting your money on faux websites and instead use it to support the children you still acknowledge having.

Wha?

Sorry, just spent the last hour reading this thread trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I'm still confused, so it seems like i'm on the same page as whoever is trying to save Big Dipper. I wish them good luck, but none of this seems well planned at all. Also, saw the Save the Big Dipper ads on Facebook. This is absolutely insane but in a hilarious, awesome way!

^ It's supposed to be a personal attack, but it's just stupid, like everything else on the website.

Interesting. Hopefully it was just a 'generic' jab. If he really took a shot at your family, you might need to send the TPR mafia to go take care of him(or just do it yourself). Not cool.

LMAO!!!!!!

Prince D is quite the influential man! The funny thing is, they still have NO CLUE

How could they not? Surely they are following this thread.

considering on the twatter account 1 hour ago they said TPR was supporting a scam site, I really don't think they fully understand what just b!tch slapped them.

considering on the twatter account 1 hour ago they said TPR was supporting a scam site, I really don't think they fully understand what just b!tch slapped them.

This is what is hilarious to no end. A "scam" means that we are trying to take their money away, like as though it's an ACTUAL Nigerian scam site. They don't even get that it's a "parody", a comedy, something done for pure entertainment value!

And the fact that they don't get that, makes it even MORE entertaining!!!

It seems like the coaster's getting more attention now than it was when it was announced that Geauga was closing.

This is just it. That stupid organization doesn't even realize we are actually doing them a favor.